BOGO on first and second nights for Diamond Plus?

NancyB257

I have the feeling this perk has been discontinued for Diamond Plus members.  It seemed in the past that Diamond Plus members could dine in a specialty restaurant on the first or second nights of the cruise and it was a Buy One, Get One Free deal.  Last reference to it online seems to be in 2019.  We never took advance of this in the past for a number of reasons.  But we have a cruise booked in January 2022 on Allure of the Seas and wondered if anyone had any updated info on this.  Thanks in advance.

I think we'll quickly learn what is changing once cruising restarts.  

For a number of cruises I went with the Ultimate Dining Plan when it was on sale recently since it's possible the Windjammer might be closed for dinner.  

It's easy enough to cancel cruise planner purchases a few days before the cruise so I'm covering myself until we know more.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m wondering how they will handle Diamond Plus BOGOs on the summer cruises on the Adventures out of Nassau as well. The first night out is possible but not sure about the 2nd night as we will be at Perfect Day. 
I suppose this is one of the things we will learn onboard or perhaps from Matt after the first cruise June 12. 

46 minutes ago, BarbieBell said:

I’m wondering how they will handle Diamond Plus BOGOs on the summer cruises on the Adventures out of Nassau as well. The first night out is possible but not sure about the 2nd night as we will be at Perfect Day. 
I suppose this is one of the things we will learn onboard or perhaps from Matt after the first cruise June 12. 

In the past many ships were willing to work with me on the 2nd night.  

• 4 months later...

Has the Diamond Plus BOGO happened on any 2021 sailings? I am not able to book a 3 night package for December on Anthem (I get into the system, then nothing is available but single-night fees), but if we can do the BOGO that may work out better for my family - and less money for 4 people than the 3 night package.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...