Celebrity July cruises to Bermuda

Craig 01020

16 hours ago, Craig 01020 said:

Never mind. The booking page works if I don't include my Captain's Club number.

Turns out it was too rich for me, but it was fun dreaming.

I have one booked for August that I may or may not keep, but used FCC to grab a cabin they day the sailings opened.  I used a TA, and our rate actually went down $500 after we booked it.  They price check often and was pleasantly surprised!  That difference would cover air for one of us at today's prices...hoping as the world opens up the air drops. 

On 4/13/2021 at 11:21 AM, Craig 01020 said:

Thanks Kathy,

I didn't see an option for a refundable deposit on Celebrity's website. Was your deposit refundable?

Mine is, yes.  Usually it's a box to click towards the end of the reservation.  I use a TA for my bookings, so I just request a refundable rate.  

2 hours ago, cruisellama said:

Will the Bayonne NJ port authority participate in a July start?  Does the state gov't support?

Our Governor has currently "paused" all additional re-openings as our numbers were tracking really high.  The last week they have been going down, but now with the pause in being able to offer the J&J vaccines it will delay additional vaccinations.  I don't see him saying no if the CDC allows the re-opening though.  But I also do not see him doing what the Florida governor is, and filing any lawsuits or pushing back.  

That being said, re-election is coming up.  We shall see what noise the dock unions make.  We already have such a busy port that we don't need the income from just the normal one ship each from Royal & Celebrity (and usually a second Royal in the summer.)  The cruise industry isn't a big deal up here.