Been awhile... what's new? LOL

Hi folks! Been a couple years since I was around here. Tried to book Vision out of PR on 8/15 but we got Nassau'ed.... rebooked out of our home port on Liberty for the same time. Hoping that goes through as we've talked a friend of my daughter's into joining us on this trip (they were going with us out of PR, and decided to follow along on the Liberty booking as well). They will be first time cruisers, and if this one goes through we'll be Platinum afterwards (woot, bring on the $50 balcony savings or whatever, haha). Anxiously waiting to see if this happens, and whether or not RC will require only their shore excursions or will allow folks to book their own.

Has anyone heard about the capacity they are booking at right now? I read somewhere not too long ago that it was 50% or so, which frankly will be nice, if true. Also excited to see that bookings for Allure out of Galveston are available but holy moly the prices! We sailed on Harmony for Thanksgiving in 2019 and it was less than the same on Allure next November. Yikes!