My June 26, 2021 - Just cancelled

M First

Hello All, 

just found out that my Greece cruse was cancelled my travel argent called me while i was getting my second shot to be fully vaccinated. Now doing lift and shift for July 3, 2022 - So Sad!!! - good news is now i have another day as the ship leaves on a Sunday instead of a Saturday. The family and I were planning to start a pre cruse in Rome, then Florence and end in Venice. We now have an extra day any suggestions on which City we should spend the extra day. We were planning on leaving California on a Friday and arriving in Rome on Saturday Afternoon June 25, 2022. - Good news is more time to save and more time for everything to get back to normal in Italy. All advise is welcome in these sad days. I have planned the trip and booked back in October, 2019 ?

Personally, I'd choose to spend the extra day in Florence. You could also do the extra day in Rome - both cities need multiple days to see the highlights. Unless you're there for Carneval (which it doesn't sound like you will be), I haven't found Venice to need more than a day for sightseeing.