7 points away from Diamond status. Can I get there on 4 or 5 night cruise?

My husband and I are 7 points away from Crown & Anchor Diamond status (he married into his status ?).  I think the easiest, most obvious way to get there is to take a 7 night cruise. Is it possible to get there on a shorter cruise? We are thinking of taking a 4 or 5 nighter in the fall (were both vaccinated already). Can we get 7 points by staying in a suite or some other way on the shorter one or should we just take a longer one?

Right now you get double points so a 4 night is worth 8 points.

Also a Junior Suite or above is an extra point so a 4 night in a suite would be 8 points.

Also cruising solo is an extra point a night so if you paid extra to book 2 cabins a 4 night cruise would be worth 8 points.

Or you could do a 2 night cruise in a suite during the double points promotion which would net you ((2+2)*2) - 8 points

But in general because cruising is awesome you should just go ahead and do a 7 night cruise ?

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/topics/crown-and-anchor-society-double-points-offer

Q - Does my booking qualify for the double points offer?

A - This offer applies to named, existing bookings made through June 30, 2021 for sailings departing January 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022. Offer excludes residents of China.

Q - I already have a cruise booked between January 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022; do I need to cancel and rebook to get the double points offer?

A - No, you do not need to cancel. We have ensured that this offer is being applied to all qualified existing bookings. The points will be applied automatically upon the completion of the cruise vacation.

Thank you both! I subscribe to his emails and watch his FB lives all the time but didn’t realize there was a message board until this morning,  This is so helpful!  I of course would take the 7 nighter any day but were not sure how much time we’ll have off and I think I can convince my husband to take a 4 nighter, especially if it will get us over the top. 

A 3 night cruise in a suite will also get you there thanks to the double points promo.

Normal 3 night points = 3 points (not enough)

Double 3 night points is 3 x 2 = 6 points (not enough)

Normal 3 night points in a suite = 6 points (not enough)

Double promo points for a suite is 6 x 2 = 12 points. (Enough - Welcome to Diamond on the next sailing after)

Junior Suites qualify for this.

If you can't get hubby on board, you could always sail solo and get double double points.

Normal 3 nights solo in a double occupancy cabin = 6 points (not enough)

3 nights solo in a double occupancy cabin with the double points promo is 6 x 2 = 12 points (Enough - Welcome to Diamond on the next sailing after)

Just avoid studio cabins unless you step up to a 4 night cruise.

6 minutes ago, NC State said:

We have our first cruise booked.  Where can I find the points chart?

General information about the Crown and Anchor Society can be found here:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/crown-anchor-society

The points chart here:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

Keep in mind the double points promo only applies to existing members of the Crown and Anchor program.

On 4/10/2021 at 8:54 AM, twangster said:

If you can't get hubby on board, you could always sail solo and get double double points.

Normal 3 nights solo in a double occupancy cabin = 6 points (not enough)

3 nights solo in a double occupancy cabin with the double points promo is 6 x 2 = 12 points (Enough - Welcome to Diamond on the next sailing after)

Just avoid studio cabins unless you step up to a 4 night cruise.

I'm threating to take a solo cruise lol.  I need a vacation badly!  Hubby is a little hesitant to book anything because of the uncertainty of when cruises will start out of the US, but I'm itching to get something booked.  I have taken several solo cruises and except for the time the Miami customs agent thought I was a drug mule ("You're traveling alone?  On a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas?  And you're only bringing back rum cakes?  Really?"), they've all been very enjoyable.