When will check in be available for my June Celebrity Millennium cruise

steverk

Here we are, 56 days away from my June cruise on Millennium!

I went to cruise planner to begin check in, and found the link.  Clicked it and got the following:

image.thumb.png.7db58e40c14b900ccf5694936ca4a076.png

So I went to my cell phone and looked in the app and received  a pop up saying "We're working on the fun. Check back later for more details."

I called Celebrity, but they said, it doesn't have to be done until 3 days before cruising.

So, is anyone else having a similar experience? Any idea when check in will be available?

Yes, Royal has been acting the same way for June.  

My opinion - they are waiting to open check in until they know exactly what the protocols will be.  Once guests are checked in it's hard to go back and have that guest see updated information.  By waiting and freezing check in they can implement only the protocols required as things progress.  Otherwise they give information today or create an undue procedure that is outdated a month from now.

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Yes, Royal has been acting the same way for June.  

My opinion - they are waiting to open check in until they know exactly what the protocols will be.  Once guests are checked in it's hard to go back and have that guest see updated information.  By waiting and freezing check in they can implement only the protocols required as things progress.  Otherwise they give information today or create an undue procedure that is outdated a month from now.

I'm glad to hear this. It means that Royal is simply working things out rather than a snafu on my reservation.

I'll keep checking back.  Since there's probably going to be assigned boarding times, I want to check in as early as possible to get a good time.