Oasis of the Seas missing a week?

Oasis has the following on the website, but I cannot figure out what is going on in the "missing week"  I assume it's a charter, am just curious.  Anyone have any insight? 

It is also switching from a Friday departure to a Sunday Departure.

Oasis roundtrip from Cape Liberty - July 23rd through 30th

??????  -- July 30th through August 8th 

Oasis roundtrip from Cape Liberty -- August 8th through 15th

image.thumb.png.b7576a0add2a4cb4d2c2a3201a24820a.png

6 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Or it was the Oasis 9 night sailing that got pulled a while back due to the CDC rules.

That could be it as well. 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

I would assume charter. Always the safe bet

I thought this first and "googled" but couldn't find it ?

My only point in looking is that we originally were booked on Oasis for a family cruise from Cape Liberty in 2020, but then changed it to Allure our of Port Canaveral in 2021.  I've been "holding out hope" that they shuffle things and swap the Allure for Oasis, just because we wanted to be on Oasis.  It's a family cruise, so we let the other members pick since we cruise frequently, and we wouldn't have picked Allure sine we've been on her several times already.

Thanks!

Stay Safe.

Well considering I booked on Oasis of the seas July 30 to Aug 8........it wasn't a charter when I booked it.....but I did try to add an additional person to my room and they haven't let saying the cruise was locked for the last 2-3 months because of Covid....I just assume it was because of what they said....covid...and maybe they were trying to figure out they can update it to a 7 day and start in August instead of the 9 day we booked