J3/J4 Junior Suites Difference?

rjac

Two years ago we were on the Anthem OTS in a J3 Junior Suite. Very nice cabin, especially with one full bathroom and a 1/2 bathroom. We're looking at the Odyssey OTS for next March or April. Does anyone know if the J3 or J4 junior suites have the same bathrooms as the Anthem? Haven't found anything on the web and calling Royal is mission impossible! Thanks. ?

As an agent I was able to ask my SAM (strategic account manager} to research this very question for a client. They swear it is the same bathroom configuration for the J3 on the Odyssey. Since Royal is infamous for their "glitches," I will still keep my digits crossed until we hear back from someone onboard though.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

As an agent I was able to ask my SAM (strategic account manager} to research this very question for a client. They swear it is the same bathroom configuration for the J3 on the Odyssey. Since Royal is infamous for their "glitches," I will still keep my digits crossed until we hear back from someone onboard though.

I suspect it will be the same simply because deviating would introduce more variables that drive up construction cost.   There would be little for them gain by changing the JS design, it would only drive up design and construction cost unless they needed to alter weight and balance calculations to allow some other new feature.  Hence we wait for reports from onboard.

21 hours ago, twangster said:

Even number categories can only sleep 2 guests. 

J4 contains an even number so only two guests. 

J3 can sleep more than 2 guests since J3 contains an odd number.

In terms of the original Quantum JS "bath and a half" no one knows what Odyssey JS cabins will be like until guests sail.  

I did not know that the 3 refers to more than 2 guests. This is good knowledge to have. 

3 hours ago, columbus_cruiser said:

I did not know that the 3 refers to more than 2 guests. This is good knowledge to have. 

Any odd number means more than two but it doesn't tell you exactly how many.  All you can glean is that it isn't limited two guests.

Same for other cabins including balconies.  2B, 2D, 4D, 4B etc - not more than two guests.  1D, 3D, 5D etc something more than two guests. 

On 4/9/2021 at 12:48 PM, twangster said:

Any odd number means more than two but it doesn't tell you exactly how many.  All you can glean is that it isn't limited two guests.

Same for other cabins including balconies.  2B, 2D, 4D, 4B etc - not more than two guests.  1D, 3D, 5D etc something more than two guests. 

I've always wanted them to show which rooms are available at what capacity per room, before you indicate how many people are travelling.