June cruise cancellation options

I'm not surprised that June cruises were cancelled. Been holding out hope that my June 20, 2021 cruise would happen. I see from Matt's news that I can lift and shift to "Move to a qualifying 2022 sailing between May 18th, 2022 – June 15th, 2022 on the same itinerary, sailing length, embarkation port, stateroom category and departing within 2-weeks of the original sail date and your client's cruise fare/promotion is protected. This option is available until April 22, 2021."

However, a quick search shows me that there are no cruises that meet these requirements for me to Lift and shift to. There is a June 12, 2022 cruise that has the same itinerary, but my stateroom category is no longer available. There is a June 26 cruise that has the same itinerary and my stateroom category is available, but it doesn't meet the dates allowed, even though it's almost one year of my original sale date.

Anyway, just wondering if anybody on this board knows whether these "rules" are set in stone, or if there is any leeway. Most of this cruise was paid with FCC, so worst case scenario, I'll just cancel for a refund and wait for the FCC to be reissued.

In the past my TA has managed to move several cruises matching none of the qualifiers for L&S yet keep the same booking number and deposit with no fees.  It wasn't an official L&S but it shifted me after lifting me, or whatever you want to call it.

It never hurts to call and ask.  It's possible they may have been more forgiving in the past or maybe they are being even more giving going forward.   YMMV but it never hurts to ask.

My TA told me that for my L&S I had to use the same embarkation port AND it had to be within the 30 days of my sailing date. I was able to get the exact same cabin so that wasn't an issue. I did this about 2 months ago for my June Vancouver sailing. This was less flexible than previous L&S.

I called RC direct and they managed to create a guarantee junior suite for us as the sailing didn't have any, agent spoke to his manager who gave approval, the back office team created the room category and we're booked, 10-15 minutes on the phone, was very impressed.

The email showing dates is "for example" for an original sail date of June 1st.  The rule is two weeks before or after original sail date.  "as your original sailing within 2 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date the following year. For example, if you are moving from a June 1st, 2021 sailing, you can move to another sailing that has the same embarkation port, length, product, and stateroom category, and has a sail date between May 18th, 2022 – June 15th, 2022."