Guests on Navigator for Thanksgiving moved to Freedom

I was booked with my family on Navigator departing Ft Lauderdale on November 22nd on a Panoramic ocean view suite.  This morning I received word from RCCL that my reservation was being moved to Freedom, departing the same date but out of Miami.  Or I could ask for a full refund.  My agent says I will get the same suite type on Freedom, which I hope is the case as there are not many of these.  My parents were planning on joining, but it appears either all suites for that sailing are sold out, or more likely they are holding them while passengers are moving moved over from Navigator.  We’re disappointed as we have been on Freedom many times, but still looking forward to a cruise!!

49AC4A3B-E2D4-437C-9CD4-F9F8833F9AEF.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Andy & Sheryl Unwin said:

As I recall, Navigator is moving to the west coast so it makes sense her sailings from Mid October onwards are revised

Yes, It was supposed to move to LA next summer but they bumped it up, which is why I got bumped.  At least I still get to cruise no another vessel!