Nellie’s beach

1978bucketlist

Nellie's Beach is open to the public.

Barefoot Beach is dedicated to suite guests in Sky class or above (or GS and above on other ships that don't have the Royal Suite Classes).

There are plenty of loungers, some in full sun and some near shady areas. 

Loungers everywhere at Labadee are complimentary for all guests but the ones at Barefoot Beach are dedicated for suite guests only.

Only the Barefoot Cabanas cost extra at Barefoot Beach plus drinks from the Barefoot Bar unless you have a drink package then they are included.

Welcome to the boards!!

31 minutes ago, NC State said:

We are taking our first RC cruise in April 2022. I just purchased the use of a beach bungalow. I would love to see more pictures than what is offered on the RC website.  We will be in Labadee port.

Here are a couple of blog posts about the Labadee & bungalows: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/08/30/spotted-beach-bungalows-royal-caribbeans-labadee 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/08/29/25-tips-great-day-royal-caribbeans-labadee

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/10/12/friday-photos-october-12-2018 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 1978bucketlist said:

2nd question. How early can I look for a cabana on Barefoot beach? With the chemo drugs I have been given, I need to be in shady spot. This is my friend’s 1st cruise and I want it to be an extra special for her.

Keep watching your cruise planner; it varies by ship and sailing when items open up.  One of our suite regulars may be able to give you something more concrete than that...I'll start with @Lovetocruise2002 .   

9 hours ago, 1978bucketlist said:

2nd question. How early can I look for a cabana on Barefoot beach? With the chemo drugs I have been given, I need to be in shady spot. This is my friend’s 1st cruise and I want it to be an extra special for her.

That depends.  If you are sailing Star class, you get first dibs and a cabana can be booked when your genie first reaches out to you by email.  That usually happens about one month prior to sailing.

If you are in Sky class, then you can book one as soon as your concierge reaches out to you via email.  That usually happens about 5-7 days prior to sailing.

The hilltop ones have great shade, and some of the standard ones back near the buffet area also have decent shade.