Ovation of the Seas Jr Suite

zjennk

We are booked on the Ovation of the Seas in July 2022 to go to Alaska. Currently, I am in a large balcony room but am contimplating going up to a Jr Suite for the extra crown and anchor points.  I would like to stay on deck 8 or 9 because  I have family staying in the Royal Loft suite 8320.  There are some available Jr suites but they are near the elevator.  Do you hear a lot of noise?  

I was "scared" to stay near the elevator lobby for that very reason, but booked a last minute cruise once where that was my only option. I was so happy with it that I've intentionally booked that location again since (it was nice not having to search for my room).

8 hours ago, zjennk said:

We are booked on the Ovation of the Seas in July 2022 to go to Alaska. Currently, I am in a large balcony room but am contimplating going up to a Jr Suite for the extra crown and anchor points.  I would like to stay on deck 8 or 9 because  I have family staying in the Royal Loft suite 8320.  There are some available Jr suites but they are near the elevator.  Do you hear a lot of noise?  

I have been close to elevators and had no problem with noise.  I would upgrade to JS if possible.  Have fun