2021 Transatlantic Cruises from Europe

Since all of the 2021 Transatlantic cruises from Europe back to the states are on hold, they are not showing up on the web site. Can everyone post the following information: Ship Name, departure port, date and arrival port that you know of? Thanks in advance for all the information. 

• 2 months later...

RC just cancelled Rhapsody of the Seas out of Barcelona to Tampa scheduled for Nov 30 2021 departure. Currently no other transatlantic sailings are showing up. As i understood from people in this blog, there may be Harmony leaving for the US for winter season. I am also hoping for some good news and been waiting for transatlantic to US before end of this year.

1 hour ago, Rhapsody of the Seas said:

RC just cancelled Rhapsody of the Seas out of Barcelona to Tampa scheduled for Nov 30 2021 departure. Currently no other transatlantic sailings are showing up. As i understood from people in this blog, there may be Harmony leaving for the US for winter season. I am also hoping for some good news and been waiting for transatlantic to US before end of this year.

I really hope Harmony sails. I am currently booked on her for the 31st October 2021 Transatlantic.

John ?

55 minutes ago, JBC1 said:

I really hope Harmony sails. I am currently booked on her for the 31st October 2021 Transatlantic.

John ?

Hi John,

Harmony does not show up on the RC website either... Did you confirm with RC that its sailing? I would like to book Harmony since Rhapsody has been cancelled.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Rhapsody of the Seas said:

Hi John,

Harmony does not show up on the RC website either... Did you confirm with RC that its sailing? I would like to book Harmony since Rhapsody has been cancelled.

Thanks!

Harmony was one of the ships announced on Friday’s restart plan. 

45 minutes ago, Matt said:

Harmony was one of the ships announced on Friday’s restart plan. 

Sure, it was announced but so far it is not on RC website showing as bookable trip. Since my Rhapsody was cancelled (was scheduled Nov 30 2021 from Barcelona to Tampa), I was hoping that RC would at least offer to have those guests willing to book on Harmony at least be notified.

I called RC customer support yesterday and they did not even know that Harmony is to sail from Europe this year...

4 hours ago, Rhapsody of the Seas said:

Sure, it was announced but so far it is not on RC website showing as bookable trip.

I'd work with a travel agent. They may be able to get insight into what's going on.

9 hours ago, Rhapsody of the Seas said:

Hi John,

Thanks!

I am booked in a Crown Loft, but had no cancellation as yet.Can only hope and pray we sail.

John ?

Anthem, Harmony and Jewel are currently in Europe, and all 3 have a winter season in the US/Caribbean. I am positive all 3 had transatlantic sailings previously scheduled, and if my memory is right, I think Anthem (Southampton/Bayonne) was in Mid-End October, Jewel (Barcelona or Civitavecchia (Rome) to Miami) and Harmony (Barcelona to Port Canaveral) was at the end of October to Mid November.