Anthem of the Seas confirmed UK sailings summer 2021

Brogan

To everyone from the UK, these are the sailings of Anthem of the Seas this summer from Southampton starting July 7th, they go on sale 7th April 2021 3:00pm BST.

• 7 July 2021 | 4 nights | Southampton Ocean Getaway

• 11 July 2021 | 4 nights | Southampton Ocean Getaway

• 15 July 2021 | 5 nights | Southampton  - Day at Sea - – Belfast – Kirkwall – Day at Sea - Southampton

• 20 July 2021 | 5 nights | Southampton – Day at Sea – Glasgow (Greenock)  – Kirkwall – Day at Sea - Southampton

• 25 July 2021 | 7 nights | Southampton – Day at Sea – Belfast – Day at Sea – Day at Sea – Kirkwall – Day at Sea - Southampton

• 1 August 2021 | 6 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Day at Sea - Belfast - Liverpool - Day at Sea - Southampton

• 7 August 2021 | 8 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Kirkwall - Day at Sea - Liverpool - Belfast - Glasgow (Greenock) - Day at Sea - Southampton

• 15 August 2021 | 8 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Inverness - Kirkwall - Day at Sea - Liverpool - Glasgow (Greenock) - Day at Sea - Southampton

• 23 August 2021 | 6 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Day at Sea - Liverpool - Belfast - Day at Sea - Southampton

• 29 August 2021 | 7 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Belfast - Day at Sea - Day at Sea - Liverpool - Day at sea - Southampton

5 hours ago, Brogan said:

To everyone from the UK, these are the sailings of Anthem of the Seas this summer from Southampton starting July 7th, they go on sale 7th April 2021 3:00pm BST.

• 7 July 2021 | 4 nights | Southampton Ocean Getaway

• 11 July 2021 | 4 nights | Southampton Ocean Getaway

• 15 July 2021 | 5 nights | Southampton  - Day at Sea - – Belfast – Kirkwall – Day at Sea - Southampton

• 20 July 2021 | 5 nights | Southampton – Day at Sea – Glasgow (Greenock)  – Kirkwall – Day at Sea - Southampton

• 25 July 2021 | 7 nights | Southampton – Day at Sea – Belfast – Day at Sea – Day at Sea – Kirkwall – Day at Sea - Southampton

• 1 August 2021 | 6 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Day at Sea - Belfast - Liverpool - Day at Sea - Southampton

• 7 August 2021 | 8 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Kirkwall - Day at Sea - Liverpool - Belfast - Glasgow (Greenock) - Day at Sea - Southampton

• 15 August 2021 | 8 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Inverness - Kirkwall - Day at Sea - Liverpool - Glasgow (Greenock) - Day at Sea - Southampton

• 23 August 2021 | 6 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Day at Sea - Liverpool - Belfast - Day at Sea - Southampton

• 29 August 2021 | 7 nights | Southampton - Day at Sea - Belfast - Day at Sea - Day at Sea - Liverpool - Day at sea - Southampton

I assume they are only for UK residents?   Am sure curious what will happen in mid September.  I have a cruise then.  Plus I am in US and the cruise goes to other countries.  France, Norway, Denmark, etc.    I would sure like to know as it affects flights, pre-paid hotels in London, etc.    No telling what will happen, so I will wait and see.

But glad to see the sailings starting out of Southampton!

10 hours ago, em.down.the.rabbit.hole said:

@Brogan thanks for posting these dates, I was looking for them so I could plan ahead.  Not sure where you found them, but did dates for Jewel OTS for Cyprus also get released?  They also go on sale on April 7th...

So these dates were released by various travel agencies, they are also showing on the Royal Caribbean app. I have not seen any Jewel of the Seas dates yet.

9 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

Do they show any pricing, keen to compare them to the Celebrity prices?

Pricing isn’t officially public yet, only dates and itineraries. Pricing will be confirmed on Wednesday when the sailings are available to book. I know what you mean I am very keen to find out the prices too. According to a few different people Ive spoken to (my travel agent and also a few different people on Facebook) the prices seem to range from £400 to £700 per person for the lowest price room depending on length of cruise. This to me is very reasonable and a lot less than Celebrity’s pricing, Celebrity do have an all inclusive model though so obviously will be more expensive.

8 minutes ago, em.down.the.rabbit.hole said:

With those types of prices I'll be booking a b2b on the 7 nighter on 25th July and the 6 nighter on 1st August...?

I was hoping to book those two as a back to back too, I’m just worried I won’t have been vaccinated in time.

6 minutes ago, em.down.the.rabbit.hole said:

Which vaccination group are you in?

Group 12 ???

There’s a chance I might be in group 6 though, I’m seeing my GP this week as I may have underlying health issues which would make me eligible for a vaccine now. ? 

The issue is that as they say 12 weeks between doses it makes it harder to get both doses in time.

Which group are you in?

6 hours ago, parkyy2k said:

I was surprised at Celebrity's pricing this morning! I expected them to be pricey but £1500 each for a week round UK, ouch! 

I think it's not to bad, compare it to a week on Anthem in October, a balcony is £1319. The Celebrity price includes drinks, wi-fi and gratuity. RC is always expensive out of Southampton.

58 minutes ago, em.down.the.rabbit.hole said:

@Brogan @Mike.s Anthem on sail already...

Will let you know how long I have to wait on the phone when I finally get through...I have a discount card that doesn't work on the website arghhh.  Wish me luck ?

Have you seen the prices!!!!

8 nights balcony £1239, Celebrity is cheaper when you factor in the drinks and gratuities.

1 hour ago, em.down.the.rabbit.hole said:

@Brogan @Mike.s Anthem on sail already...

Will let you know how long I have to wait on the phone when I finally get through...I have a discount card that doesn't work on the website arghhh.  Wish me luck ?

Good luck! I need to ring to book to, I have several FCCs I am using so think it’ll be easier if I just ring and book! Which cruises are you booking?

Ok that took 25mins to get through...

They were unable to book 25th July as system broken on dining options ...

Also advised they are not doing back2back cruises because of the kids requiring negative PCR tests, and even though you can purchase the 2 cruises separately, it's in the t&c's...not that they're making that clear to anyone!!!

They also only had all the info dropped on them this morning - how organised is Royal, NOT!!!

So not booked yet, but wanting 25th July

I was just about to ask about the health warning...

However, have they missed it... Once lockdown is fully lifted in the UK (circa June 21st) then we will be allowed to travel anywhere in the UK...Anthem is only doing UK itineraries for UK residents only.... technically they won't need vaccinations or negative tests...‽

Well RCI just allowed b2b on July 25th and August 1st sailing ?.  I will need the vaccine and my 2 nieces will need a negative pcr test (within 5 days of sailing), but Royal confirmed that if I "forget" to get the tests done then they will provide the test free of charge at the port (would just delay boarding for a couple of hours whilst you wait in  the queue to be swabbed and for results to be returned).

Still eyeing up Cyprus for later on in the year though...

• 4 weeks later...