Teen activities on Grandeur

We are taking our (almost 17 and 14 1/2 y.o.) granddaughters to Bermuda in August on Grandeur. Does anyone have information on teen activities on board? We know about the pool and such from our previous cruises and I know about structured activities for little ones but I cannot find much info on what is available for girls that age (besides the obvious...boys that age! Lol!)

Any forthcoming information would be much appreciated! Thank you.

My daughter so enjoyed Adventure Ocean on Vision of the Seas. She was at the "Voyagers" level and they played games and did crafts. She was 11yo then, but our next cruise she will be 12 and (Navigators 12-14) and will most likely be combined with the groups ages 12-17 so she does have some concern, however, I have read that once they spend a full day and night in their assigned group, they may be able to change to a preferred group depending on their maturity.  It looks like the teens will be more involved with games/sports/contests/parties/hangout lounge called the living room, which might be right up her alley.  I'm sure your granddaughters will have a blast...Let us know how it goes, and I'll let you know about my daughters decision to graduate come MAR 2017 on Freedom.