Royal hedging their bets on Key West port stop

Hello RCB Community, time to dust off the suir=tcases is getting closer.

We are booked on a cruise out of Miami in February 13th 2022 on the Radiance for a 5 night  going to Key West. I had a price issue with my TA, so I looked at Royal's US site to compare to the Australian site and the itenarary is slightly different which I find ubnsusal? Although in saying this, it is Royal and their IT department seems to have afternoon drinks on occasions, LOL

The Australian site has Nassau, Bahamas and the US site has Key West, Florida. 

I don't really care as never to been either, and this leg for us is a recovery, relaxing cruise after a mind and body blowout on the Symphony

121448709_ScreenShot2021-04-01at2_35_09pm.png.20ee57beecf6685d02110b4bda13df04.png 

1705497436_ScreenShot2021-04-01at2_43_02pm.png.3c6f2157270ded2febcca73d8113ff09.png

On 4/3/2021 at 4:59 PM, GaryAA said:

Are you on the Symphony 2/5/21? We are on that cruise then drive down to Key West for the following week. It is a 3 hour drive. 

Hello Gary,

Yes we are on the Symphony 5th Feb 2022. So looking forward to it. We are then jumping onto the Radiance which in theory is cruising to Key West

8 hours ago, CruisingOz said:

Hello Gary,

Yes we are on the Symphony 5th Feb 2022. So looking forward to it. We are then jumping onto the Radiance which in theory is cruising to Key West

If you have your heart set on visiting Key West, there is a Key West shuttle from Miami's airport that is running 3 times per day. They were running every couple hours before the pandemic. By the way, did you decide to get a Grand suite for this cruise? After reading your post about Grand suites, we changed our junior suite to a Grand suite.

• 2 weeks later...