Honeymoon Booking

Hi all,

So I recently booked a cruise for our honeymoon in Jan next year. I booked this directly through the RC website and I don’t believe there was any where to actually note during the booking process that this is our honeymoon. Is there anyway to go about adding this to our booking somehow? 

I know they sometimes have honeymooners events like cocktail parties and such, and I don’t know if this is by invitation or open call, but if it is by invitation then we’d like to make it noted on our account so we can participate. This is only our second cruise and the last one we did was with my whole family, so it would be nice to be able to meet people in similar situations as ourselves. 

I’m sure many of you will chastise me for not using a TA as I’m sure they would be able to do this, and while I am considering transferring the booking to a TA (not even sure if this is a thing where I’m from) I don’t Currently have a TA that I feel confident with so I may not end up doing that at all. 

Also feel free to chuck in any honeymooning tips or idea for me. Thanks! 

You can call the main number anytime and speak to a customer service member.  Anyone you get will be very helpful noting important events you'd like while cruising.  I did the same this week (but for anniversary vs. honeymoon)...booked online and then called to have special information marked down. 

Number to call is: 1-866-562-7625

Oops just noticed you are in Australia so I hope this number is for all countries???  

1 hour ago, Vanessa77 said:

Hi all,

So I recently booked a cruise for our honeymoon in Jan next year. I booked this directly through the RC website and I don’t believe there was any where to actually note during the booking process that this is our honeymoon. Is there anyway to go about adding this to our booking somehow? 

I know they sometimes have honeymooners events like cocktail parties and such, and I don’t know if this is by invitation or open call, but if it is by invitation then we’d like to make it noted on our account so we can participate. This is only our second cruise and the last one we did was with my whole family, so it would be nice to be able to meet people in similar situations as ourselves. 

I’m sure many of you will chastise me for not using a TA as I’m sure they would be able to do this, and while I am considering transferring the booking to a TA (not even sure if this is a thing where I’m from) I don’t Currently have a TA that I feel confident with so I may not end up doing that at all. 

Also feel free to chuck in any honeymooning tips or idea for me. Thanks! 

Even with the notation, you will want to let the onboard staff know that you are celebrating - It is hit or miss as to whether the reservation notation makes its way to the appropriate people.

One suggestion is to participate in the "love and marriage" game.