Cococay Waterpark

I'm going on Symphony of the seas next March and will be docking at CocoCay. I checked the CocoCay port schedule and it looks like Mariner will also be there on that day. I know the waterpark will be extremely full, but we still want to go, since you don't get to go to CocoCay everyday. What are some recomendations to avoid the long line ups?

3 hours ago, jack_c4321 said:

Also, another question. Do they allow cameras/gopros on the waterslides? The Royal Caribbean website says they're not allowed, but there are plenty of Youtube videos that show otherwise.

Had a similar issue the Ultimate Abyss slide on-board.   Had a Go-Pro with head strap, but the operator would not allow me to  use it.  So I didn't try the chest harness - maybe that would have been permitted. 

Depending on how many are in your party you may want to grab a cabana in the water park.  With family of 5 we find it about the same cost and we can enjoy relaxing in between rides.  Plus food and drinks delivered.  You get up to 6 people in those cabanas.