How many cruises do you have booked at this time?!

I have three right now:

Odyssey of the Seas - Nov 15-Nov 20
Odyssey of the Seas - Nov 20 -Nov 28
Freedom of the Seas - Nov 29 - Dec 3

I've contacted my travel agent, @StephanieH, to change the second Odyssey booking to one on the Radiance.  That's one more ship to cross out on my bucket list.  I haven't given up on my desire to sail on all the Royal ships in the fleet.  The Radiance bearing the name of the class makes it extra sweet.

OFF-TOPIC: What do you call a ship after which a class is named?  A flagship?

On 3/31/2021 at 4:32 PM, DDaley said:

Currently 4. 

I am hoping to add a Nav out of LA when they open! That will be awesome to be able to drive to the port. 

Oops, I am up to 6 now, only a month later! I added a Navigator from LA and Brilliance to Grand Cayman as it's the itinerary I most wanted to see from my cancelations this year. Snagged a corner aft balcony on Brilliance, we are always forward so I can't wait to see things from that new perspective. 

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

How are you going to narrow it down?

First, we will narrow the list down using the school calendar. Our school hasn't released its 2022/2023 calendar yet. When the calendar is released, we will narrow the choices by date and, if there is still a little play in the schedule, by itinerary. Two of the six cruises are set in stone, FCCed, suites, therefore, NRD.

• 1 month later...

We have 2 booked.  8 night on Independence of the Seas out of Galveston in September, which was originally supposed to be a 7 night on Liberty.  We just booked a 4 night on Freedom of the Seas out of Miami in April, the week after Easter.  After these 2 we will complete the Freedom class trifecta.

7 so far which is way more than usual. Will wait until a little later to book the latter half of 2022. Would not be so many but the previous ones were moved to the 2nd half of this year and all my vacation from the start of the pandemic in 2020 has been piling up and they want me to get rid of it. ? Cannot think of a better way to burn off vacation time.

6 which is more than normal, but they were booked as "replacement back-ups" after things started shutting down.   We won't book anymore until we start sailing and get the first one out of the way.  Our first return cruise is after the 1 Nov '21 CSO expiration, so hoping things get loosened up a bit more.  We've had our shots and ready to get back as many here are.

3 dates (Dec 2021, Mar 2022. Mar 2023)...6 cruises.

With each, we are double booked to give us options.  And it's all a domino effect of which one we will keep down the road.  We also booked Disney World next summer as a special birthday gift for our younger one (so no cruise next summer)

currently 10 booked

5 in 2021 including  odyssey on 3 back to backs starting july 11th-30th 2021 (was moved from independance,have cabin  #'s already!!)  back to back christmas. new years dec 2021on liberty

5 so far in 2022 including trans on jewel in april to amsterdam(16 n), (3 back to back) then baltic(7), iceland(12) will be in europe total of 6 weeks!

depending on timing, probably 6 to 8 more july thru dec 22..

after 20 cruises cancelled between mar 2020 and june 2021.....we are so ready!!

I currently have 2 booked: one in Jan 2022 and one in December 2022 both on Ovation to NZ. I only expect to actually go on one of them however as I’m expecting the 21-22 season in Australia to be cancelled. Fingers crossed it isn’t through because I’m hanging out big time for this holiday. 

On 3/30/2021 at 9:53 PM, Cruising With JT said:

Hello fellow RCL Blog fans!

With all the excitement of cruising slowly returning across the globe, I was wondering what cruises you currently have booked and are thinking of booking in the near future! This should be a fun thread ?

We are booked on:

1. Symphony of the Seas in February 2022, first time staying in a Jr Suite!
  2. Oasis of the Seas in February 2023, first time staying in a Crown Loft Suite!

We are soon going to be booked on:

1. Navigator of the Seas in Summer 2022 out of LA, staying in a Jr Suite!

Cheers to more cruising!

Been on 12 thus far and can't wait to go on more!

Thanks,
John

Well...after starting this thread back at the end of March, 2.5 months later I am now booked on 7 cruises LOL... (in Signature). Yay for the cruising restart! So excited ? 

Right now we have 4 booked between October 2021 and February 2022.  Thanks to the double points, we’ll all 3 hit Diamond Plus after the 3rd one.  We actually hadn’t planned on cruising until at least next year until we heard about the double points…. 4 points per night (for suites) was too good to turn down!!!  That’s been my goal since we started cruising…… to get our now 9yo son to Diamond Plus so that his future wife and kids will get it as well.

Cant wait to get back on a cruise ...currently booked. 47.      Had 38 canceled during covid shutdown...?   Hoping they all go!

8/27 Mariner 3 nights.          8/30 Mariner 4 nights.      b2b

9/3 Mariner  3 nights            9/6 Mariner 4 nights        9/10 Mariner 3 nights.      9/13 Mariner 4 nights         9/17 Mariner 3 nights        b2b2b2b2b

9/26 Allure 7 nights  

10/7 Brilliance 4 nights        10/11 Brilliance 5 nights     10/16 Brilliance 5 nights       10/21 Brilliance 4 nights      10/25 Brilliance 5 nights.      b2b2b2b2b

10/31-Allure 7 nights

11/8 Brilliance 5 nights        11/13 Brilliance 5 nights        11/18 Brilliance 4 nights.  b2b2b

11/27 Brilliance  5 nights        12/2 Brilliance 4 nights      12/6  Brilliance 5 nights      12/11 Brilliance 5 nights       12/16 Brilliance 4 nights.        b2b2b2b2b

12/31 Rhapsody 8 nights

1/8 Rhapsody 7 nights   1/15 Rhapsody 7 nights    1/22 Rhapsody 7 nights       1/29 Rhapsody 7 nights      2/5 Rhapsody 7 nights     2/12  Rhapsody 7 nights      b2b2b2b2b2b

2/25 Vision 10 nights       3/7 Vision 11 nights.   b2b

3/27 Harmony

5/6 Radiance 7 nights       5/13 Radiance 7 nights.  b2b

9/11 Harmony 7 nights

10/16 Mariner 8 nights 

11/5 Serenade 7 nights        11/12 Serenade 7 nights.  b2b

12/10 Serenade 7 nights       12/17 Serenade 7 nights b2b

1/2 Brilliance 5 nights 

1/7 Serenade 7 nights     1/14 Serenade 4 nights      1/18 Serenade 10 nights   1/28 Serenade 7 nights.          b2b2b2b

2/12  Mariner 5 nights