How many cruises do you have booked at this time?!

5 hours ago, johnt83 said:

Wow loving all the responses so far, thanks all! If I lived closer to a port I would definitely be able to cruise more, but we're all the way up here in Seattle so all we really have is the Alaska season and we've been there a few times already. Nothing beats driving 40 minutes from home to port and jumping on a cruise ship! I wish we had some weekend sailings here. Back in 2018 we did a 3-night on Explorer to Victoria and back and it was so great!

I used to live in Seattle, and now in Montana.  It is always a pain flying from here and usually having several connections.  But, I want to travel, mostly cruises, so I deal with it.

5 currently booked, but waiting for the June cruise to be cancelled, and not to optimistic about the Oct cruise either due to it being a 9 nt that sails before that elusive Nov 1st date. Fingers crossed for the Labor Day weekend Mariner cruise that was lift & shifted from 2020. Much more optimistic about our 2022 cruises. Gosh I miss cruising!

5 "ish". We have FCC "floating" from one year ago, we lifted and shifted Anthem in April of 2021 to 2022. We will wait to apply the FCC to whichever cruise is most likely to  happen first. Odyssey is hopeful, Anthem in December??? That one I am not so sure about. 

Odyssey Dec 2021, solo trip - I have a hotel reserved and used ChoiceAir to book a refundable flight. 

Anthem Dec 2021, family Christmas cruise

Odyssey Feb 2022 - hubby gets to go on solo trip

Anthem April 2021, family

Allure April 2022, first and second week... refundable deposits on both weeks, school schedule will pick the week for us and we will cancel one week when we know - so no Junior Suite for Easter 2022. Refundable deposits are the new "norm" in our house!! Prices usually just go up and up, and we prefer adjoining rooms. 

Meanwhile, in upstate New York we will go camping and fishing multiple times this summer. We just have to stay on our side of the St. Lawrence River! 

Currently 4. 

Nov 3 Oasis 4-nighter to Labadee followed by a MAYBE Nov 7 Freedom to Nassau/Coco Cay.. still not sure how the vacay time works out for the S2S

April 17 2022 Explorer to the ABCs 

Aug 13 2022 Celestyal Experience to see a couple extra Greek islands that RC doesn't sail to. Although I am super excited for this one as it marks my first full suite on a cruise for my honeymoon! I have @WAAAYTOOO and @Lovetocruise2002 envy to thank on that one! I can't quite swing a full suite on Royal just yet but the new Experience (old Neo Romantica) has pretty affordable pricing and its certainly a perfect excuse. 

I am hoping to add a Nav out of LA when they open! That will be awesome to be able to drive to the port. 

12 hours ago, twangster said:

Down to 23 but will probably lose a few of them when/if June cruises cancel.

Slacker ? I expected more from you ? 

(Seriously hope you enjoy every one of them! If we sold our farm, we’d be right there with you but I can’t part with my animals, or more likely I can’t afford cruises AND farm sitters)

13 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

At the moment here is my list...but, being from Canada and our problems with the border, quarantine, and lagging vaccine rollout, I am pretty sure that anything prior to December 2021 is going to be a no go. I will be so thankful if I can get one in this year. 

Oasis June 2021

Brilliance July 2021

Symphony August 2021

Navigator November 2021

Allure December 2021

Oasis March 2022

Anthem July 2022

Freedom July 2022

Oasis December 2022

Symphony March 2023

September and October are lonely!!!

13 hours ago, Mrs. RoyalMoyal said:

5 "ish". We have FCC "floating" from one year ago, we lifted and shifted Anthem in April of 2021 to 2022. We will wait to apply the FCC to whichever cruise is most likely to  happen first. Odyssey is hopeful, Anthem in December??? That one I am not so sure about. 

Odyssey Dec 2021, solo trip - I have a hotel reserved and used ChoiceAir to book a refundable flight. 

Anthem Dec 2021, family Christmas cruise

We're on that same xmas cruise.  Why are you thinking Odyssey is a go while Anthem in not?  Because of departure port?  One plus I'm thinking for Anthem is that the ship will already have crew (but NJ may be a negative with cases).

10 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Oh, I wish.  I will always choose to teach in person over Zoom.  In our school board, we can pick our preference.

What if you got the chance to go on an "absolutely-cannot-turn-it-downable" cruise? I mean, let's face it, who knows where you actually physically are when you're on a zoom call... ?

• 10/15/21 - 7-day Spain & France on Sky Princess from Southampton (not optimistic about this happening)
  • 1/23/22 - 7-day Southern Caribbean on Explorer of the Seas from San Juan
  • 5/8/22 - 7-day Scandinavia & Russia on Voyager of the Seas from Copenhagen
  • 10/7/22 - 10-day Italy, Turkey & Greece on Jewel of the Seas from Tarragona, Spain (ending in Athens)

Just one - Rhapsody T/A 11-30-21. 

Lobbying singer Gary Williams the Rat Pack singer to appear on a small ship for a change.  With 3 days in the Canary Islands, he won't even have to fly or spend an extended time onboard to perform (He lives on Teneriefe).

12 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

We're on that same xmas cruise.  Why are you thinking Odyssey is a go while Anthem in not?  Because of departure port?  One plus I'm thinking for Anthem is that the ship will already have crew (but NJ may be a negative with cases).

Yes, departure port. And a hunch.....

We were home this year for Christmas, not in the Diamond Lounge playing cards. We had a live tree and everything. Church, big dinners, and presents. We do that on the ship too - but less presents. I may end up heading north to Lake Placid for a few nights instead. Gotta love & embrace winter to do that!

On 3/31/2021 at 7:32 PM, DDaley said:

Currently 4. 

Nov 3 Oasis 4-nighter to Labadee followed by a MAYBE Nov 7 Freedom to Nassau/Coco Cay.. still not sure how the vacay time works out for the S2S

April 17 2022 Explorer to the ABCs 

Aug 13 2022 Celestyal Experience to see a couple extra Greek islands that RC doesn't sail to. Although I am super excited for this one as it marks my first full suite on a cruise for my honeymoon! I have @WAAAYTOOO and @Lovetocruise2002 envy to thank on that one! I can't quite swing a full suite on Royal just yet but the new Experience (old Neo Romantica) has pretty affordable pricing and its certainly a perfect excuse. 

I am hoping to add a Nav out of LA when they open! That will be awesome to be able to drive to the port. 

I am also booked on the Nov 3 Oasis!  Celebrating 42 years married (11-3-79) ?  So hoping this one is a go!!!

Currently just have one on Independence of the Seas on September 5th. With todays news that the CDC is going to play ball and announce the path to restart cruises I am more hopeful that we could actually go on that cruise. 

That being said once cruising resumes I will be adding several to the calendar. Hopefully the next one we book will be a RCB group cruise in 2022!