Toilet Flushing

RBRSKI

11 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

Just a topic on a funny note.  I am watching the Navi turn in the basin at the Port of Miami right now, daydreaming as was wondering?

How many times does the crew have to flush all of the toilets in the staterooms so they stay in working order?

I remember watching either a TikTok or Instagram story from Captain McCue on Celebrity where they go through flush the toilets, run the water in the sinks and shower at least once a day.

12 minutes ago, columbus_cruiser said:

I remember watching either a TikTok or Instagram story from Captain McCue on Celebrity where they go through flush the toilets, run the water in the sinks and shower at least once a day.

Oh my goodness, once a day!  I guess it keeps you busy and keeps you in shape with all that walking!

37 minutes ago, columbus_cruiser said:

That puts a new meaning to "rinse & repeat" when talking about your job.

Edited by sk8erguy1978
typo

5 hours ago, columbus_cruiser said:

I saw that too. Found the YouTube version of it. 
https://youtu.be/XTSx3DErug4

On 3/30/2021 at 10:25 PM, columbus_cruiser said:

This was it! I tried looking on her insta but couldn’t find it. 

On 3/30/2021 at 10:28 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I tried too lol. But I knew I had seen it a while ago so I checked her YouTube channel. 

Captain Kate's YT channel is really entertaining. It provides a lot of interesting info about working/living/operating a cruise ship. Plus, there's several appearances by her sea-faring cat, "Bug Naked"! ?

If you're claustrophobic at all, you should probably avoid the Azipod video where she and another crewmember crawl inside it (?) for servicing.