Vision from Bermuda is Open for Booking

21 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Looks like Vision prices have already gone up. Advertised minimum is 664 for me.

This is the downside of jumping in with both feet early on. You're going to pay a premium that appears to be increasing day by day as demand outstrips supply for airline seats, hotel rooms and cabin fares. For most here, I don't think this is a barrier as we all want to get going. Besides the cruise lines need our money after a year of loosing millions a week for nearly 60 straight weeks. I personally don't have a problem with paying premiums to cruise. The rest of it just pure capitalism and the economics of that.

My own experience with Celebrity demonstrated this. I aggressively pursued booking Millennium ouf of St. Maartin 0n 6/12. Cabin fares stayed stable during the week I was involved in investigating costs and hurdles. But supply of the best cabins dried up quickly. Airfares went through the roof except for the most inconvenient times and routings out of Miami. AA economy seats previously going for $380pp, NS, RT to SXM, quickly rose to over $1Kpp for NS routing/reasonable times. Hotel rates, usually very expensive in St. Maartin, actually went down. That's competition as resorts are starved for bookings.

Happy hunting. It's fun to be back in the game.

Just booked as a potential backup if the RC blog group cruise doesn’t happen but keeping my fingers crossed! A few questions- we are really hoping to do a suite for this suite for the crown and anchor points. The suite guarantee and OV suite with no balcony for the same price. Struggling with which once to pick as there isn’t much info about the OV suite no balcony and with the suite guarantee you could end up with less perks in the junior suite. We are holding the OV suite for now while we decide. Also after booking I noticed there was a $200 credit in my email listed as below - Please note: Your cruise or Cruisetour reservation includes promotional code , with discount of 200.00 USD. 

does anyone know what this means? Is there any information regarding covid testing if you are flying in early to enjoy the island?

57 minutes ago, l9dance said:

isn’t much info about the OV suite no balcony and with the suite guarantee you could end up with less perks in the junior suite. We are holding the OV suite for now while we decide.

With the suite guarantee, you are almost for sure going to get a JS.

With the OV suite (I am assuming it's the one that is way larger than a JS with panoramic windows), you at least know that you are getting a larger space, and if I'm not mistaken, access to the suite lounge comes with that cabin.

That's a tough one though right now with the potential to have to quarantine in you cabin still looming.  I don't know if I would want to give up the balcony....

28 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

With the suite guarantee, you are almost for sure going to get a JS.

With the OV suite (I am assuming it's the one that is way larger than a JS with panoramic windows), you at least know that you are getting a larger space, and if I'm not mistaken, access to the suite lounge comes with that cabin.

That's a tough one though right now with the potential to have to quarantine in you cabin still looming.  I don't know if I would want to give up the balcony....

That is a very good point!! Yes i did see it has grand suite perks. The grand suite was $2000 more than the junior suite, suite guarantee, or OV suite.

28 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

If one is forced to quarantine in the OV suite for any length of time, fresh outside air is obtainable. Window replacement charges likely applied to on board account.