Activities on Quantum of the Seas

dream

Hi, I'm going for my cruise on quantum soon. I have heard many people recommending to book the activities as soon as I am connected to the ship's wifi.

Other than booking for the shows in the Royal Theatre/Two70, what activities do we need to book? (FlowRider, Rock climbing etc. are all on walk-in basis I believe?)

Also, do we need to register for gameshows/trivia/workshops? From what I see on the app, it just states 'add to calendar' after boarding, doesn't sound like a reservation to me. 

Thank you!

Hi dream. My experience with the app pre-cruise was hit and miss (Jan. 2020, those were the days). Some things I could book, others stated 'add to calendar' as you say. I suggest checking every day or two, but basically, whatever you haven't booked by boarding time, you can find where on the ship they are taking bookings in person on embarkation day and at what time, and simply head there to do it manually (sorry, I can't remember exactly, but I suspect the information is in the Cruise Compass).

So for example, on boarding day I had to go to the Music Hall to book North Star and a show in 270. From memory that was all that required booking.