Check in

cl20472

5 hours ago, cl20472 said:

has anyone been able to check in for your upcoming cruise. we just made final payment on our Harmony cruise out of Barcelona but i can't check in.

Cruise critic seems to think harmony will move to the U.K. and do U.K. only cruises this summer, based on some Facebook post by a cruise director. 

Similarly, on the Celebrity App, I can see my sailings but if I click on my 6/13/21 cruise it says "we're working on the fun." Check back later. 

The Celebrity web site lists all my cruises but if you click on the check-in button for my 6/13/21 sailing out of PEV on Equinox, it tells you

You are required to download the mobile app prior to sailing

• Access your digital boarding pass
  • Answer the health questions on the app the day before your sailing
  • Board safely, quickly, and with confidence

I have a June 19th Symphony sailing that I was able to check in right at the 90 day mark and showed it available on both web and mobile app.  However, a few days later my set sail pass is going from mobile along with edit check in.  Additionally on the web I can see set sail pass but it states check in is now closed.

I think it is just house cleaning before they cancel.  At least that makes the most sense.

A poster over on CC who is in Ireland and is booked on Harmony out of Barcelona in July contacted RC (don't know which office) to ask about the vaccine requirement and was told this:

"It looks like its going to be Harmony cruising from the UK and not Anthem. We were due to sail on Harmony from Barcelona 11th July. I called RC to ask what was happening and was it going ahead. The lady said that it was cancelled as they are going to move the ship to the UK, but hasn't been announced yet and that expect an announcement in May. She said not to do anything yet until they announce it, but 99% at the moment the Harmony is not going from Barcelona in July."

Of course, there's no way to know how accurate the information given by the RC rep is but the timeline does tie in with what Marc Walker said on his FB post before it was removed.

4 hours ago, em.down.the.rabbit.hole said:

How long ago did you make final payment?  I sometimes notice it takes a day or 2 for the checking button to appear online...or on the app

On Monday. It was there Tuesday but gone after still not showing up today.