20Dec2021    4 Night Catalina & Ensenada 
24Dec2021    7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan 
31Dec2021    7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan 

07Jan2022    3 Night Ensenada  
10Jan2022    4 Night Catalina & Ensenada 
14Jan2022    3 Night Ensenada  
17Jan2022    7 Night Cabo, Vallarta & Mazatlan 
24Jan2022    4 Night Catalina & Ensenada 

so does this mean no cruises around the tip of south america as we probably all hoped for?? ?

March 25th~April 1st 2022 7-Night.
Thank you everyone for keeping me on top of all this with the 'Refresh Party.'
Especially Twangster, PPPJJ-GCVAB, and JohnT83. I couldn't have done it without you.
If you are on the NOS Mar 25th~Apr 1st 2022 stop by and say, 'Hello.'
If not, I am sure we will meet on another out of LA. I have family all over SoCal and visit often.
Now I can throw a cruise in as well.

6 minutes ago, LifesEz said:

March 25th~April 1st 2022 7-Night.
Thank you everyone for keeping me on top of all this with the 'Refresh Party.'
Especially Twangster, PPPJJ-GCVAB, and JohnT83. I couldn't have done it without you.
If you are on the NOS Mar 25th~Apr 1st 2022 stop by and say, 'Hello.'
If not, I am sure we will meet on another out of LA. I have family all over SoCal and visit often.
Now I can throw a cruise in as well.

Very nice!! What an amazing deal you must have grabbed with that 7-nighter! Let the countdown begin ?

Well I am finally booked November 2022!  Dates work perfectly for us to cruise and then fly to Tucson for my goddaughter’s wedding ?  Wish I could book one sooner but already have two vacations booked later this year (one is on Oasis) and then Freedom in April and family trip to Disney in June and Allure in September!   So 2023 will be next!!

This has been fun? what’s next??? ???

I was about to book for November but realized it's California, not Florida, and the whole point of sailing on Nav is frequenting the water slides! So I've got us a booking for September 2022, hopefully that summer weather will still be lingering.

While I was searching for a balcony room this morning, I saw the price jump $100 on at least 2 of the dates I was checking out! Crazy.

43 minutes ago, DDaley said:

I was about to book for November but realized it's California, not Florida, and the whole point of sailing on Nav is frequenting the water slides! So I've got us a booking for September 2022, hopefully that summer weather will still be lingering.

While I was searching for a balcony room this morning, I saw the price jump $100 on at least 2 of the dates I was checking out! Crazy.

Yes I have seen the prices jump several times this morning.  I am booked for November 2022 but since the cruise is heading South I figured the weather should be decent enough for the water slides.

7 minutes ago, johnt83 said:

The prices for some of the cruises have gone up so congrats to those who already deposited! Yay! Already in Cruise planner and check out the sales that went live today!!!!!!

Hope you find some good ones.  My cruise is too far out for anything to show up!  I am hopping on the sales for my November 2021 cruise.  Wish they would finalize my April 2022 cruise from Nav to Freedom so I can start looking for those sales (although I think it is still too far out even for that!)

11 minutes ago, DDaley said:

Oh definitely, but as a native San Diegan, anything under 75 or so is a no-go on water activities!! 

Funny how different areas perceive temperature differently!  Being from RI I always notice when I visit my best friend in Arizona (Tucson) how high she keeps the air conditioning and I am still sweltering!  She wears a sweatshirt when we walk early in the morning and I wear sleeveless LOL!!!  She's been out West over 30 years so there is no more RI blood left in her!! 

NEW ADVENTURES FROM LOS ANGELES — SUMMER 2021

America's Cruise Line is bringing adventure back to the west coast for the first time in over a decade. See just how many new discoveries your clients can fit into an adventure onboard the Amplified Navigator of the Seas®, sailing from Los Angeles starting in November 2021— NOW open to book. They can soak up Old World charm on Catalina Island, venture into Baja wine country and unwind on Cabo’s world-famous beaches. All onboard a ship that beckons with adrenaline-amping waterslides, a sprawling resort-style pool deck and cocktail bars that channel major island vibes. They can do it all in just a few days, or wander further on a 7-night getaway to historic Mazatlán and pretty Puerto Vallarta. Whether they choose to level up their weekend or spend a full week exploring the Mexican Riviera, they’re in for a California bold rush.

CRAZY ABOUT CABO

Cabo San Lucas is a lively coastal town that brims with all kinds of wonders for your adventure-seeking clients — like hidden coves and dramatic rock formations along Land’s End, world-famous golf courses with dazzling views of the Pacific, and beautiful white-sand beaches, all available on a 5- or 7-night cruise.

BAJA BEGINS IN ENSENADA

Your clients can enjoy a stop at Ensenada, Mexico on most 3-, 4-, and 5-night sailings from Los Angeles to this vibrant city — one of the brightest jewels of the Baja coast.

OLD WORLD ISLAND VIBES

Catalina Island has long been a favorite spot to escape the bustle of LA and we will sail there for the first time ever on 3- and 4-night weekend escapes from Los Angeles.With its scenic hiking trails, pretty sailboat-studded bays, and quaint, Mediterranean charm, it’s the perfect destination for your clients to soak up the sunshine and slip into a vacation state of mind.

BAHIA BEAUTY

Puerto Vallarta is a beach lover’s paradise. The sandy shores here are golden, the waters calm and crystal clear, and there are plenty of outdoor activities to keep your clients exploring all day long. They can sail to this picture-perfect port on 7-night adventures from LA.

MAKE MEMORIES IN MAZATLÁN

Weeklong sailings from LA onboard Navigator of the Seas also unlock the wonders of Mazatlán, one of the most iconic destinations along the Mexican Riviera. They can unwind on one of the city’s many world-renowned beaches. Or venture out to Mazatlán’s “Pueblos Magicos” — historic villages that offer a taste of Sinaloan tradition, cuisine and culture.

http://creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2020/Executive_Requests/rf_723/NVimage

3 hours ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Got some 2 bedroom suites booked 11-7-2022. 

Glad you got a deal, AlmondFarmer and Kudos for starting this thread.
I got a 7-Night Royal Suite midnight MST for the two of us 3/25/22. I was such a deal, I could not pass it up, despite having a TransAtlantic in the Aqua 1-Bd on the Allure just 3-weeks later.

This morning a Grand Suite on the same 3/25 cruise costs more.
I checked the same Royal Suite for the 3-Night & 4-Night following our return. Would you believe the Royal Suite was more per person on both of those individually than I paid for both of us on the 7-Night? It was.

I would never have received such a deal without this thread, updates, and all the great people in the 'Refresh Party' keeping me up to date, moment-by-moment. But you started the ball rolling.

4 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Hope you find some good ones.  My cruise is too far out for anything to show up!  I am hopping on the sales for my November 2021 cruise.  Wish they would finalize my April 2022 cruise from Nav to Freedom so I can start looking for those sales (although I think it is still too far out even for that!)

I took a look at the excursion options which are part of the sale that just started but nothing seems interesting to me. Since we are on a 4-nighter only in December, I am pretty much going to stay on the ship and explore more and enjoy more of the onboard amenities! It is going to go FAST!

PS -- our J3 Junior suite in December 2021 went up by $350 from yesterday!

8 minutes ago, Taznremmy said:

I went in to check to see the prices on some cruises that I booked last night; price increase of $2250.  ?

This is why it's so critical to have a plan when new deployments open.  If you think you can wait and it will be the same the next day... think again.

1 hour ago, mpoole3 said:

Booked a Grand Suite for March 18th 2022 at $2,400 last night around 10pm PST.  This morning it was going for $8,000 and I just checked again and it's a little over $6,000.

Wow!! I saw those crazy low deals last night too man, I refreshed a few times to make sure it wasn't an error LOL. What a great deal you scored, congrats! $2400 for 7 days in a GS? Yes please. I would've booked that as well but we have Navigator in December 2021 (sailing with you!) and Symphony in February 2022 for my birthday and first time to Perfect day at CocoCay! Next time! Will this be your first time to the Mexican Riviera @mpoole3?

We scored a J3 Junior Suite on the 12/6 sailing for $2600. Now it's $2950.