Teen Curfews

Hi everyone, 

I will be travelling next month with two 17 year old boys (son and his best friend) on the Liberty of the Seas. My son was previously on a Carnival cruise (last summer). I mentioned to them that, according to what I've read, there is a 1am curfew for anyone 17 or younger and they both looked horrified. My son tells me that Carnival 'had' a curfew but it wasn't enforced if you weren't being obnoxious. Does anyone know how strict they are on LOS? Not that I want them running amok but I also don't want security nabbing them and knocking on my door with them at 1:30am each night; I'll be in my room relatively early each evening because I'm also travelling with my 7 year old daughter - so cannot be supervising the boys' every move. 

Thanks  :)

I believe as long as they behave properly, there won't be any problems. 

If at anytime, there actions poses a threat for themselves, the ship or other passengers, you will surely ear knocking on your door. 

Relax, and enjoy your cruise, your gonna have a great time with your 2 well behaved 17 years old. :) 

Thanks for the replies. They are well behaved. I didn't go on the cruise last summer but did ask my son what they were doing at 1am and he said sitting looking at the stars and talking (although he did mention the ship causes a lot of light noise!). We'll see. I imagine they will get tired as the week wears on anyway.