I'm Almost Ready To Go Back

Adventure of the Seas! I like the bigger ships and it's definitely bigger and has more options to do onboard than Vision from my understanding. Plus, not one but TWO stops at CocoCay? Yes! I wish I could go but I am not yet vaccinated...and likely won't be comfortable flying across the country for this one. I will wait until Feb 2022 hopefully Symphony is back up and running from the US or somewhere close to the US if the CDC doesn't change anything.

Hi @CHRIS WONG, glad to hear you’ll be back on board in a relatively short time!

For me, Vision is the better sailing. But purely from a ports perspective. My wife and I love Bermuda and have been itching to get back since our last visit in late 2019. Having the overnight in Coco Key is kind of icing on the cake, since neither of us have been there. And flying to/from Bermuda is very easy and short for us since we live in NJ and have plenty of airports close by.

6 hours ago, Ray said:

It hasnt been announced yet.

Southampton anyone?????

Well he is from ?? and with all of these travel restrictions in place would make sense for crew to be near ports 

In one of Chris's earlier updates in this series he was talking about travelling to the US to meet the ship; however whilst it seems Chris won't be on board, I am also hoping that Royal will be announcing UK cruises too!