Royal Caribbean Blog

Adventure of the Seas June 19, 2021 ROLL CALL

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heads up, new Cruise Planner sale begins tomorrow and it will include sailings between June 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022

Yes, I do!  

Think that's what happened in the Suez canal recently and things went sideways in a hurry ...

Posted Images

I believe you can call in to get the prices.

On the June 12 sailing it lists

• DX Package: $58 per person, per day
  • Voom Surf & Stream 1 device: $15.49 per day
  • DX + Voom: $70 per day
  • 3night dining pacakge: $79 per person
  • Unlimited Dining package: $154
  • Key: $31.99
1 hour ago, Matt said:

I believe you can call in to get the prices.

On the June 12 sailing it lists

• DX Package: $58 per person, per day
  • Voom Surf & Stream 1 device: $15.49 per day
  • DX + Voom: $70 per day
  • 3night dining pacakge: $79 per person
  • Unlimited Dining package: $154
  • Key: $31.99

Thanks Matt.

I can kind of glimpse the pricing as it flashes up and then gets "taken away" again ... leaning towards passing on everything and just going a la carte on this one anyway.

Quick question for the group - I had an early morning flight in to Nassau on the 19th, Jetblue just pushed the time to get in at noon. I still think that's plenty early but toying with coming in the night before instead ... anyone have any strong opinions one way or the other?

Flying from Florida to Bahamas is about an hour so i wasn't really worried about "missing the cruise" but slightly less comfortable now with COVID issues, etc, etc.

7 minutes ago, jticarruthers said:

Quick question for the group - I had an early morning flight in to Nassau on the 19th, Jetblue just pushed the time to get in at noon. I still think that's plenty early but toying with coming in the night before instead ... anyone have any strong opinions one way or the other?

Flying from Florida to Bahamas is about an hour so i wasn't really worried about "missing the cruise" but slightly less comfortable now with COVID issues, etc, etc.

When I was out west I was a direct, short flight to Houston.   I've cruised a bit and rarely had an issue with an early morning flight, first of the day, first of many that day.  I booked air travel same day.

What could go wrong?

Thunderstorms in Texas.  Who knew?  Two days in a row so backed up passengers from the day before took priority. 

I missed the cruise.

YMMV. 

Family of 5 booked for June 19th.  We will be going to Atlantis on 17th for the kids to enjoy the water park for a couple of days. 

I had the dreaded message in my cruise planner mentioned above.  Also, many of my items such as Unlimited Dining has two prices and I cannot buy the cheaper one.  Still bought it at $154 each.

I'm not thrilled with the shore excursions so we may end up staying on and enjoying the ship in Cozumel.  Honestly I'm going to have to drag my family off the ship because they all want to cruise so bad.  They may be afraid if they get off they might not get back on for a year plus.

11 hours ago, Hoski said:

I'm not thrilled with the shore excursions so we may end up staying on and enjoying the ship in Cozumel.

Same here. We are leaning towards Playa Mia for that day, although hoping Private Journeys answers my request (been almost a week since I sent it).

27 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Not sure we'll be allowed to do that this time.

Exactly. If we can do whatever we want, we will likely end up at Paradise Beach or one of the all-inclusives.

I'm operating under the assumption it will be limited to RC excursions.

Who will be sailing in on the day of embarkation?  With the departure time so late flying in on the day of coupling with Royals Air2Sea program, I think it will be fine.

Also, do you think room service will be a no go, or just limited?

7 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

RC has already said room service wouldn't change (just it would be "contactless") and complimentary breakfast room service would be expanded.

That makes sense, it reduces the amount of people going to the dinning venues.