Royal Caribbean Blog

Adventure of the Seas June 19, 2021 ROLL CALL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heads up, new Cruise Planner sale begins tomorrow and it will include sailings between June 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022

Yes, I do!  

Think that's what happened in the Suez canal recently and things went sideways in a hurry ...

Posted Images

Booked on this sailing as well as July 17th.  Waiting to hear from our son when Field Training will be for the AFROTC. 

I still find it ironic that my own Fire Department isn't requiring me to be vaccinated but I need one to cruise, Oh Well, you gotta do what you gotta do!!!

4 hours ago, BarbieBell said:

I know we have to get a Bahamas Health visa?

For more info about the Bahamas Health Visa: https://travel.gov.bs/

The procedures could change before the cruises but currently it requires a negative RT-PCR COVID test.  Your test results can not be older than 5 days prior to landing in the Bahamas.  You have to apply for the Health Visa online and they ask you do it 24 hours before arriving.  Everyone has to do this to fly to the Bahamas regardless of why they are visiting.  Those who are doing land trips have to take another test in the Bahamas if they are staying there past 5 days.  I'm not sure what the procedures are for returning to the Bahamas via the cruise.  I assume that's part of the logistics that Royal is working out.

For those of us who will be cruising vicariously through all of you, can we beg detailed reports?!?!!  I, for example, am dying to see the MDR menu (and Coastal Kitchen if there is one).  I want someone to put my napkin in my lap and hover in what I used to feel was an annoying manner to be sure I was happy with my food!! I want someone to bring me drinks as I lounge by the pool.  I want to sit on my balcony!!

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Heads up, new Cruise Planner sale begins tomorrow and it will include sailings between June 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022

Thanks!  Booked AOS for July 10...   Looking forward to all of the great insights from the "early adopters"!  😉

3 hours ago, jticarruthers said:

image.thumb.png.a1f1e6785833c6b73ec263913861499d.png

Anyone else getting this message on the 6/19 cruise planner ?

Hoping its just a glitch and not the CDC finding a way to screw shit up even when its outside their jurisdiction.

Strangely I dont get this message for the June 12 sailing

2 hours ago, Mightycruiser said:

I hate to mention this again but my Travel Agent says that Nassau is having a problem with anyone trying to take a B2B cruise. Has anyone else gotten this info from their Travel Agent.

I booked a B2B and haven't heard a peep.

2 hours ago, Mightycruiser said:

I hate to mention this again but my Travel Agent says that Nassau is having a problem with anyone trying to take a B2B cruise. Has anyone else gotten this info from their Travel Agent.

Update, yes, Celebrity said it.  But no word from RC.

Celebrity also said this is all in flux and are backtracking on their "you can do whatever you want in port" rule.

So I'd say nothing is set as a firm rule.