xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas June 12, 2021 ROLL CALL

48 minutes ago, Matt said:

Prices didn't look too bad for that. And they recently redid their pool.

I'm considering Baha Mar.

Margaritaville prices are insane.

I love Baha Mar. Its an amazing resort.. Just be prepared the prices for food is extremely expensive but the resort itself is beautiful and a fun place to be.

2 hours ago, instaGator said:

A fine choice, especially if you are bringing your kids.  Plus, it's stumbling distance to The Daiquiri Shack (assuming it is open by June)!

It seems like a really fun place to stay

1 hour ago, AGSLC5 said:

I love Baha Mar. Its an amazing resort.. Just be prepared the prices for food is extremely expensive but the resort itself is beautiful and a fun place to be.

I kind of figured that would be the case, but for one night, I think I can grin and bare $20 pizza or whatever

24 minutes ago, twangster said:

Air2Sea is not offering any return flight before 11am.  A 10:58 am JetBlue flight is not being offered by Air2Sea for example.

Have you tried clicking the individual flights tab (I forget the name of it)? I remember with Europe I was not seeing flights that are there, but playing with results it showed up.

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Have you tried clicking the individual flights tab (I forget the name of it)? I remember with Europe I was not seeing flights that are there, but playing with results it showed up.

I tried a few things but couldn't get that flight.  In the end I chose a local airport that Jet Blue doesn't fly to so it didn't matter.

15 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

Drink package is $67 per day - I will be hoping for a sale

Has your cruise shown up on your RoyalCaribbean account yet? I booked mine yesterday and it has not shown up yet. I linked the missing reservation yesterday.

39 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Has your cruise shown up on your RoyalCaribbean account yet? I booked mine yesterday and it has not shown up yet. I linked the missing reservation yesterday.

I had to link it, although I was too excited to waste time waiting for it to auto appear.

I will be on the cruise as well.  Those looking for easy Hotel options the night before, Im staying at the Warwick Paradise Island.  Its in the harbor, near the port, atlantis, etc.  It was about $235 for the night, but its all inclusive!  

Coco Beach Club prices are showing as $160 with the sale on.  I booked earlier this week on day three for $70.  First day, Ill just head to South Beach or something, I figure the whole island is going to feel "exclusive" with 1 half full ship.  

Has anyone been able to check in?  Mine doesn't want to work yet, maybe they are still setting that up.

Anybody able to check in to the cruise yet? I wonder if they are getting it ready since it is the first cruise and it may differ from other cruises since there will be nobody departing the ship before we get on.

On another note: we are staying at the Marriott Courtyard at Junkanoo beach. It was about $169 and is a 12 minute walk to the cruise port.

9 minutes ago, RyanS said:

It looks like the check in button has shown up but it is showing an error upon clicking it. Anybody else able to check in?

QI7xxo1.png

No I get the below message when I click it. (The app won’t even give me this screen, got this from the website)

A5E5139C-A01E-4DD3-BFB1-B895768A610D.png

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas June 12, 2021 ROLL CALL