Royal Caribbean Blog

Adventure of the Seas June 12, 2021 ROLL CALL

Carnival is pulling ships into Galveston this weekend and vaccinating crew in the terminal.  

I assume Royal will be doing the same in other locations.

A pharmacy near me has a sign outside offering same day vaccinations.

We've reached that point that was discussed a while back when the vaccine will be available on a walk up basis.  

No reason crew can't be vaccinated, plenty of availability.  

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The feels.. man I’m tearing up.. best piece of sorrentos pizza ever hints.. from the bus to the ship IS A WALK!!!  Be prepared!!

Nassau, here we come!

My Nassau live blog https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/06/11/adventure-of-the-seas-live-blog-day-0-nassau-arrival

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, twangster said:

Carnival is pulling ships into Galveston this weekend and vaccinating crew in the terminal.  

I assume Royal will be doing the same in other locations.

A pharmacy near me has a sign outside offering same day vaccinations.

We've reached that point that was discussed a while back when the vaccine will be available on a walk up basis.  

No reason crew can't be vaccinated, plenty of availability.  

Same day availability all over the place in the Tampa area too.

Publix is begging customers to let them vaccinate them as you walk into the store.

If you haven't already seen it from a recent Facebook post, I do accumulate some information about the sailing on pages of my own just so I have a ready reference of sorts, especially cruise planner price history and some cabin category price monitoring, links to various roll calls, and other useful information like embarkation/debarkation info at Nassau and other port details, as well as trying to track what we learn about staff and entertainers getting contracts for the ship.

Adventure of the Seas, 6/12/2021 (2150.com)

I also, for the fun of it, went through all my own Cruise Planners and created a big list of all the entertainers I've encountered on the 19 sailings I've taken on Royal Caribbean so far. It sort of started just as an attempt to come up with a list of social media sites to check to see who might be reporting getting contracts on the ship, and then got a little out of hand and I just tried to include everything. 🙂

General Information (2150.com)

The Bahamas Health Visa application (https://travel.gov.bs/) has been updated with the ability to upload Vaccination Proof. I would still avoid making the application until Royal Caribbean has provided guidance on specifically what to select since the "stay" will be aboard Adventure of the Seas and it may not be clear exactly how to complete the Health Visa application or for what duration of stay right now.

bahamas_health_visa_vaccination_updated.thumb.jpg.a2dd95c21ac7bf519a44ac23d19f5dbe.jpg

2 hours ago, dswallow said:

The Bahamas Health Visa application (https://travel.gov.bs/) has been updated with the ability to upload Vaccination Proof. I would still avoid making the application until Royal Caribbean has provided guidance on specifically what to select since the "stay" will be aboard Adventure of the Seas and it may not be clear exactly how to complete the Health Visa application or for what duration of stay right now.

bahamas_health_visa_vaccination_updated.thumb.jpg.a2dd95c21ac7bf519a44ac23d19f5dbe.jpg

I agree that it is confusing as to how to fill it out since we are arriving, departing, and then arriving again.

31 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

Anyone able to check in? Or get anything from Royal on procedures?

Nope and not yet.. they said yesterday (Wednesday) that they were close and hoped to have them out next week. I figure once the protocols are released, we should be able to check in within a few days of that.

7 minutes ago, Josh C said:

Nope and not yet.. they said yesterday (Wednesday) that they were close and hoped to have them out next week. I figure once the protocols are released, we should be able to check in within a few days of that.

My cruise planner still shows:

purple-alert-icon-pcp.png

Times Change, So Do Our Protocols

We’re continually evaluating our protocols and will make updates as public health standards evolve. Booked guests will be advised of the latest requirements within 30 days of sailing. Learn More

I would think that they would at least have emailed everyone with an ETA for the protocols.