Royal Caribbean Blog

Adventure of the Seas June 12, 2021 ROLL CALL

I heard that there are only 67 children on the cruise. I also heard that there are 2 adults with a medical exemption that are required to wear masks. 

It seems like the protocols are similar to what we are used to in the US. I see kids with masks walking around but without masks outside and in windjammer or anyplace they could be eating, whether they are or not.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The feels.. man I’m tearing up.. best piece of sorrentos pizza ever hints.. from the bus to the ship IS A WALK!!!  Be prepared!!

Nassau, here we come!

My Nassau live blog https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/06/11/adventure-of-the-seas-live-blog-day-0-nassau-arrival

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

I heard that there are only 67 children on the cruise. I also heard that there are 2 adults with a medical exemption that are required to wear masks. 

It seems like the protocols are similar to what we are used to in the US. I see kids with masks walking around but without masks outside and in windjammer or anyplace they could be eating, whether they are or not.

Celebrity's rules are children on board under age 12 i believe no masks necessary. Im wondering why their rules are different then RC when its essentially the same company. Maybe because celebrity assumes less kids on its ships?

51 minutes ago, Marlena said:

Celebrity's rules are children on board under age 12 i believe no masks necessary. Im wondering why their rules are different then RC when its essentially the same company. Maybe because celebrity assumes less kids on its ships?

Maybe because those ships don't have the "toys" RCL has so not as much mixed congregation.  No slides or splash pads just pools and spas.   Also the game rooms are pretty modest and offer video games from the Antari Pong era (being facetious) .

No worries for those on Adventure of the Seas.

ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM

Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Mon Jun 14 2021

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

1. Satellite, radar and surface observations indicate that a 
well-defined low pressure system located about 90 miles southeast of 
Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, is acquiring more tropical 
characteristics.  Environmental conditions appear conducive for 
further development, and a tropical depression or tropical storm is 
likely to form later today or tonight.  This system is expected to 
move northeastward away from the United States and move over colder 
waters south of Nova Scotia on Wednesday, ending any opportunity for 
further development by midweek.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.

For the record,  it was a pretty nice day at Coco Cay today. The rain stayed away and we had sun until early afternoon.

We were at Coco Beach Club. I highly recommend if you are looking for a relaxing upscale beach day. The lunch was really good, I had the filet and lobster and both were excellent.

12 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

I got it at $79 and I think its worth it at that price. I saw it at $179 and I don't think I would pay that. The meal was equivalent to the specialty restaurants.

It was $71 for my cruise the day bookings went live, but I was on the road so I just booked the cruise and figured I'd book the beach club when I got back home the next day. The next day it was over $100 and hasn't been under that since. Right now it's $189

2 hours ago, wordell1 said:

For the record,  it was a pretty nice day at Coco Cay today. The rain stayed away and we had sun until early afternoon.

We were at Coco Beach Club. I highly recommend if you are looking for a relaxing upscale beach day. The lunch was really good, I had the filet and lobster and both were excellent.

Yes the weather was great today. Breezy this morning.  Yesterday huddled in the Chill Grille for a 20 minute downpour but thats it.  Great first trip to CoCo Cay!