Royal Caribbean Blog

Adventure of the Seas June 12, 2021 ROLL CALL

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The feels.. man I’m tearing up.. best piece of sorrentos pizza ever hints.. from the bus to the ship IS A WALK!!!  Be prepared!!

Nassau, here we come!

My Nassau live blog https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/06/11/adventure-of-the-seas-live-blog-day-0-nassau-arrival

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, instaGator said:

staying at the British Colonial Hilton

Prices didn't look too bad for that. And they recently redid their pool.

I'm considering Baha Mar.

Margaritaville prices are insane.

48 minutes ago, Matt said:

Prices didn't look too bad for that. And they recently redid their pool.

I'm considering Baha Mar.

Margaritaville prices are insane.

I love Baha Mar. Its an amazing resort.. Just be prepared the prices for food is extremely expensive but the resort itself is beautiful and a fun place to be.

2 hours ago, instaGator said:

A fine choice, especially if you are bringing your kids.  Plus, it's stumbling distance to The Daiquiri Shack (assuming it is open by June)!

It seems like a really fun place to stay

1 hour ago, AGSLC5 said:

I love Baha Mar. Its an amazing resort.. Just be prepared the prices for food is extremely expensive but the resort itself is beautiful and a fun place to be.

I kind of figured that would be the case, but for one night, I think I can grin and bare $20 pizza or whatever

24 minutes ago, twangster said:

Air2Sea is not offering any return flight before 11am.  A 10:58 am JetBlue flight is not being offered by Air2Sea for example.

Have you tried clicking the individual flights tab (I forget the name of it)? I remember with Europe I was not seeing flights that are there, but playing with results it showed up.

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Have you tried clicking the individual flights tab (I forget the name of it)? I remember with Europe I was not seeing flights that are there, but playing with results it showed up.

I tried a few things but couldn't get that flight.  In the end I chose a local airport that Jet Blue doesn't fly to so it didn't matter.

15 minutes ago, wordell1 said:

Drink package is $67 per day - I will be hoping for a sale

Has your cruise shown up on your RoyalCaribbean account yet? I booked mine yesterday and it has not shown up yet. I linked the missing reservation yesterday.

12 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Has your cruise shown up on your RoyalCaribbean account yet? I booked mine yesterday and it has not shown up yet. I linked the missing reservation yesterday.

Yes, It was there yesterday but not in the app, only the website.