Only reply in this thread when you see an Adventure of the Seas sailing to book!

Matt

Please only reply in this thread once you see a new Adventure of the Seas sailing to book!

Many of us (myself included) want to know the second new sailings become available.

So I've set up this thread where we can all hit the follow button to be notified when someone does see one.

follow.png

Do not reply at all until you spot a new sailing to book.

If you do see a sailing to book, reply with what you're seeing (web, phone, bat signal) so others can jump on it too!

Thank you in advance to whomever helps spot these all first for all of us!

• Matt pinned this topic

SAILING DATES:   June 12, 2021 - SEPT 11, 2021 (last date)
Insides, Ocean Views, Balconies, Suites

FInal payment date is 31 March 2021 for early June sailings

June 12th rates are just about $50 less for these categories below
July rates go up and are higher, lower again later Aug  - Sept

June 19, 2021 - (not putting in any qualifiers, includes all taxes)
Inside Cabin - $1994 total - 2 people
Ocean View - $2115 total - 2 people
Balcony Cabin - 2D - $2214 total - 2 people
Connecting balony $2184 total -2 people

• Matt unpinned this topic
6 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Grand suite for 3 with the third being a 9 yr old?  And how fast can a reservation be transfered from rc to a ta? I have one on allure I'd have to cancel to book this one

After final payment they can't be transferred.  So if your date is less than 90 days out you need to book through a TA (and pay in full) to have them manage it.  Over 90-92 days away and you have time to transfer it.

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

This is late July so I'm good there

From what I've experienced a booking needs to age a day or two before the RC transfer system can see it to initiate the transfer.  

Late July is well over 100 days out so no worries getting it transferred, just don't pay in full when you book.

26 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

These prices are... surprisingly reasonable for 7-night sailings. I'll keep in mind the fact that many likely include C&A discounts, but this is making me really hopeful for a Bermuda booking on Vision.

I am very happy to see this but I do expect rates to go up as the ship books up on a particular date.

Royal has to be watching and itching to nudge prices up if demand is strong.  The early birds may get the (cheapest) worms.  

bird dancing GIF

20 minutes ago, jticarruthers said:

Well that was frustrating, an hour on a call to not get any of the cabins I particularly wanted but I went ahead and booked June 19th in a JS for now and will see what happens.

Was it a particular category that was sold out? Or you had certain room numbers in mind?

33 minutes ago, John Blahnik said:

Any info on air?

I booked my flights last week in anticipation of it going up.

It's not dirt cheap, especially considering how close Orlando and Nassau are. But considering how long I've gone without a cruise, I'm willing to pay the flight prices if it means getting back on a cruise ship.

Airfare is always a game anyway, and Royal Caribbean may open up flights in their system.

Royal Caribbean reserved spacing for flights for their Barbados cruises, and Celebrity did the same for Millennium from St. Maarten. There could be some reserve opening for Adventure as well.

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

I am very happy to see this but I do expect rates to go up as the ship books up on a particular date.

Royal has to be watching and itching to nudge prices up if demand is strong.  The early birds may get the (cheapest) worms.  

Your booking is right in the time window I'm looking at for Vision, so I think I'll be good. Asked my TA yesterday to put a hold on whatever 2B/4B cabin she can get the day the bookings open up, so I'll get a lock on the opening-day pricing.

7 minutes ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

No joy here.  Tried clearing content, incognito, etc. and do not see Nassau as departure port and no Adventure sailings prior to October (which is Galveston).

I put in June first, then filtered down to ADventure

9 minutes ago, Marc Van Niekerk said:

No joy here.  Tried clearing content, incognito, etc. and do not see Nassau as departure port and no Adventure sailings prior to October (which is Galveston).

Try this

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/?dates_maxDate=08%2F01%2F2021&dates_minDate=06%2F01%2F2021&shipCode_AD=true

My amazing Travel Agent, Michelle at MEI had me booked by 7:00 a.m. Texas time for June 19 sailing. I got air DFW non stop to Nassau $400 round trip. We chose to go a day early and booked the Marriott Courtyard and they allowed a 1 night booking. 

Cheers to Michelle for going the extra mile to make this one happen, but then again, that’s her style when working with you on any travel plans. 

14 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I was just coming to post this LOL. For me, there was an ad the size of a Rockefeller Christmas tree on the front page taking me right to Adventure and they even slid in the Vision of the Seas under the same ad. Then change to departure port of Nassau under South America & Caribbean like @John Blahnikmention above. Slightly different link, same results:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/?departureCode_NAS=true&shipCode_AD=true

Edited by sk8erguy1978
add link and stuff