Oh no, June gone?

I was awake just now when I just received an email from Royal canceling all of my cruise planner purchases for my June 19 Brilliance out of Tampa. It arrived at midnight and said due to the cancellation of this reservation....I didn't cancel in fact I checked in today. Not surprised but still sad. 

5 hours ago, Neesa said:

I was awake just now when I just received an email from Royal canceling all of my cruise planner purchases for my June 19 Brilliance out of Tampa. It arrived at midnight and said due to the cancellation of this reservation....I didn't cancel in fact I checked in today. Not surprised but still sad. 

It's not an unheard of thing that someone's reservation gets canceled by Royal Caribbean accidentally.  I'd definitely confirm with Royal or your TA asap.

UPDATE: Like @SpeedNoodlesthought they cancelled me for non payment, but I paid last week with newly issued FCC's from a previous cancellation....BUT they can't locate them, BUT their balances have poof vanished. OMG poor @Sharlashe has been after this FCC mess ALL week, as they won't talk to me, albeit my FCC. All this time and effort and stress and frustration WHY Royal? I have an idea give me back all of my monies and I will, oh never mind. I will just book another sailing, but right now FCC's in the amount of almost 5,000 have poofed, I am praying for Sharla as all of her efforts and it will probably be officially cancelled soon. 

@WAAAYTOOO@twangster@Lovetocruise2002 @mattymay@Royal @TXcruzer@jticarruthers@smokeybandit

Thanks everyone for responding, please send positive thoughts and prayers to our TA's sometimes I think Royal wants to make it so difficult for them so as to remove them from the equation, I for one could not be Sharla right now, no way!

6 minutes ago, Neesa said:

UPDATE: Like @SpeedNoodlesthought they cancelled me for non payment, but I paid last week with newly issued FCC's from a previous cancellation....BUT they can't locate them, BUT their balances have poof vanished. OMG poor @Sharlashe has been after this FCC mess ALL week, as they won't talk to me, albeit my FCC. All this time and effort and stress and frustration WHY Royal? I have an idea give me back all of my monies and I will, oh never mind. I will just book another sailing, but right now FCC's in the amount of almost 5,000 have poofed, I am praying for Sharla as all of her efforts and it will probably be officially cancelled soon. 

@WAAAYTOOO@twangster@Lovetocruise2002 @mattymay@Royal @TXcruzer@jticarruthers@smokeybandit

Thanks everyone for responding, please send positive thoughts and prayers to our TA's sometimes I think Royal wants to make it so difficult for them so as to remove them from the equation, I for one could not be Sharla right now, no way!

Happy Snow White GIF by Disney

8 minutes ago, Neesa said:

BUT they can't locate them, BUT their balances have poof vanished. OMG poor @Sharlashe has been after this FCC mess ALL week, as they won't talk to me, albeit my FCC. All this time and effort and stress and frustration WHY Royal? I have an idea give me back all of my monies and I will, oh never mind. I will just book another sailing, but right now FCC's in the amount of almost 5,000 have poofed

Oh boy....yikes!  Hope it gets resolved quickly.

6 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

@NeesaAny progress to report?

No Sharla has now escalated because they have no answer as to where my FCC went. She was successful getting my sailing and cabin back until the beginning of April but it's not paid for because they can't locate my certificate amounts. They were taken the balances are zero 3 of them and the other 3 decreased but still don't know where they went. I had them, she sent them over to pay the balance, and poof...just gone. So frustrating. Please wish us luck. Sharla is constantly on the phone with them. This is beyond poor business practice. ?