The old cruises I remember going on.

Aiden Parker

I remember going on Voyager of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, and Navigator of the Seas in the Caribbean

I went on Majesty of the Seas out of San Diego in the late 2000's to Baja California.

My most recent cruise was the very first ever revenue journey of Quantum of the seas from Southampton to Port Liberty transatlantic and we stopped for a bit in Ponta Delgada in the Azores for a medical stop. I then learned that maybe the atlantic weren't for me because i experienced motion sickness for the first time one day and had to lay down and rest for a bit. But the rest of the cruise was Uber fun and I would definitely sail on Quantum Again.

I am hoping to go on a cruise to Northern Europe with my family for my High School graduation in the summer of 2023 and can't wait for it.

That's great!

If you are into this sort of thing create a log of all your cruises with dates and places visited.  By the time you reach my age some of those details start to become a little foggy.   Ask your parents if they have any pictures from those cruises.  If so,  scan and save them, even if that is just taking a picture of them with a smartphone.  Years from now as cruising evolves it will be amazing to go back and look at your cruise history from those early days.

11 hours ago, twangster said:

That's great!

If you are into this sort of thing create a log of all your cruises with dates and places visited.  By the time you reach my age some of those details start to become a little foggy.   Ask your parents if they have any pictures from those cruises.  If so,  scan and save them, even if that is just taking a picture of them with a smartphone.  Years from now as cruising evolves it will be amazing to go back and look at your cruise history from those early days.

@Aiden ParkerThis is a great idea.  During my home time the past year, I found a photo album I had picked up on a cruise at some point that I forgot I had.  Still new in wrapper!  So I went back to my first cruise on 1992 and printed out pictures from every sailing.  I printed out a picture of the ship to start each section, looked up sail dates and itineraries, and made a album full of memories that now span almost 30 years.  Having notes from the past really helped me fill in some of those blanks.  I had to do some digging through old scrapbooks & external hard drives for details; I wish I had started a log once we fell in love with cruising and knew we'd be life-long cruisers.