Need to be Adopted

CruisingOz

Hello RCB Community, we need your help.

After listening to Matt's podcast today we need to find a loving family who would love to adopt two wonderful people. We need to be adopted so we have a way of escaping fortress Australia and live in the wonderful USA, preferably Florida. We wouldn't take up too much room as most of the time will be spent on a cruise ship, starting with Adventure of the Seas, B2B2B2B2B. Willing to baby sit, garden and do dishes while at your beautiful home, happy to even simply pitch a tent in the backyard; whatever it takes so we can get ourselves onto a cruise ship. 

Matt, I recall from a past podcast when you had the water damage, you have an extra room, studio B, that will be fine. I am sure you and the family won't mind???

Please help some poor Aussie's to get back on a cruise ship ASAP.  

35 minutes ago, twangster said:

I'm fairly certain @Lovetocruise2002 is working on plans for a Canadian refugee camp in Florida.  Their first attempt at building a igloo made of sand didn't end well but she is stubborn so don't count her out yet.  If you don't mind sand igloos, they may have room.  

Australia is one big beach. We are very good at making sand castles. I am sure we could put together an extension on the sand igloo, maybe even a second level? LOL

I think the solution is we use our sand building skills for construction and build a commune for all the refugees. Does anyone know how long it would take to row from Australia to the US. 

I guess we will have to live vicariously through you guys who are lucky enough to cruise sooner than us. Despite having zero local COVID cases in the whole country, our Government will not  allow the floating "petrie dishes" to enter the harbour; but that topic is for a different time, back to my family search.   

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

The condition of being adopted is putting up with my Australian accent every day.

No chance, sorry mate, that would drive into insanity. If they are the terms then I have to repectfully decline your genrous offer.

How much can a koala bear? LOL