Mariner of the Seas Redeployed?

sasdon

We booked several B2B cruises on the Mariner of the Seas starting November 1, 2021.  When we looked on our RCCL website for our currently booked cruises, it noted that all those that we had booked had been cancelled and we would receive an E:Mail regarding the cancellations.  We have not received any E:Mails.

We were looking at booking another cruise early in January, 2022 on the Mariner out of Canaveral.  Our TA said they were unable to book the cruise because it was closed - whatever that means.

Does anyone have any insight to what's up with the Mariner?????

Making me crazy. My sailing is all the way gone. Signed up for earlier one (Official Option). Telephone staff would not change. instead had to copy and paste some link to a form only we as passengers could fill out. No receipt, no confirmations of any kind. No way to track or update or know status. No cabin assignment even though I paid a ton extra to hand pick. No verification of OBC(s)... Just a big blank that does not sit well with me...  As it is, the new date means we have to leave one kid home . This booking was a lift ad shift from a much nicer ship and Itinerary to begin with.  I'd cancel all together but we got such good pricing that we couldn't  book anything else similar for anything close to what we did pay. 

RBRSKI Our Mariner sailing for a 5 nite 11\29 was cancelled.  RCCL option to keep the same itinerary for five nites leaves 11/25.  Royal's email said we had until March 31 to decide on our options so I expect we will see the new dates and itineraries show up online on April 1.  My guess anyway.

'

1 hour ago, RBRSKI said:

Question for everyone, Can he leave the ship in Cozumel?

I have seen many who have done this, likely without asking Royal for permission. However I think it was the ship leaving them, not them leaving the ship as they didn’t have their luggage with them as they waved their arms and yelled from pier at the departing ship.