PROMO Codes

You can request promo codes simply by going to RoyalCaribbean.com & if a notification appears saying that you could “save up to $50 ($25 off 2-5night sailings & $50 off 6nights or longer sailings) off your next cruise” enter your email in the textbox below the notification. I did that and I was emailed a code immediately and applied that code to my next sailing and I saved $50 because I booked a 6night sailing in addition to the promotion that they were running @ that time.

2 hours ago, Amps2cruise said:

Whats are the different promo codes that RC uses..

I've seen BOGO60, we get 60% off on second guest.

I saw "NETS" for a very short period today, that had higher discount, but vanished quickly ?

You can request promo codes simply by going to RoyalCaribbean.com & if a notification appears saying that you could “save up to $50 ($25 off 2-5night sailings & $50 off 6nights or longer sailings) off your next cruise” enter your email in the textbox below the notification. I did that and I was emailed a code immediately and applied that code to my next sailing and I saved $25 (with the code welcome50) because I booked a 3night sailing in additional to the BoGo 60% off second guest promotion that they were running at that time & I have also saved $50 (with code savenow) on another sailing because I booked a 6night sailing in addition to the promotion that they were running @ that time.