Australia, South Pacific, Hawaii 2022/23

59 minutes ago, mattymay said:

Being added as we speak.. the usual suspects.

image.png.8e590a70ff23133d053edbf539436e7f.png

Excellent will be interested to see what we've got for 22/23. Hopefully some new ports its a bit disappointing that the South Pacific for 21/22 only go to the same ports of Noumea, Mystery Island & Port Vila. What's happened to Lifou, Isle of Pines, Mare, Luganville etc? At least some variety be nice. 

• mattymay changed the title to Australia, South Pacific, Hawaii 2022/23

It's sounds very similar to 2021/22, except switched out Serenade for Radiance.

There are a lot of exciting things going on the in neighbourhood (relatively speaking)..

Navigator in Los Angeles

Wonder in China

Spectrum in Singapore.. maybe.

I think after being stuck here for a few years, we'll be exploring those options if possible.

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Are the missing top/bottom cruises because Serenade isn't there?

In the past there have been two Radiance class, right?

Yeah, the 20/21 season that never happened was supposed to be Radiance, Seranade, Voyager, and Ovation. Lost 2 ships but gained a bigger one in Quantum, so lower number of itineraries overall.

I think Voyager used to do a few top end stops as it transitioned to Asia. Does not look like we will be sharing any ships with that region in the near future so no real reason for them to travel that far north.

Also, I wonder if that Radiance refurbishment is still on the cards once things start to pick up again? She was supposed to be done before arriving in Brisbane in 2020. 

3 hours ago, mattymay said:

Yeah, the 20/21 season that never happened was supposed to be Radiance, Seranade, Voyager, and Ovation. Lost 2 ships but gained a bigger one in Quantum, so lower number of itineraries overall.

I think Voyager used to do a few top end stops as it transitioned to Asia. Does not look like we will be sharing any ships with that region in the near future so no real reason for them to travel that far north.

Also, I wonder if that Radiance refurbishment is still on the cards once things start to pick up again? She was supposed to be done before arriving in Brisbane in 2020. 

"Radiance, Seranade, Voyager, and Ovation"

The perfect mix, for mine. Two Quantum class ships is overkill IMO. The intermediate Voyager class gives some nice balance.

I might have to wait for the release of Singapore sailings before deciding what to book for 22/23. Living in Perth, I have to catch a 4 hour flight regardless, and a brief pre-visit to Singapore is fantastic. It's a pity the itinerary release has been pushed out to June.

18 minutes ago, KWofPerth said:

"Radiance, Seranade, Voyager, and Ovation"

The perfect mix, for mine. Two Quantum class ships is overkill IMO. The intermediate Voyager class gives some nice balance.

I might have to wait for the release of Singapore sailings before deciding what to book for 22/23. Living in Perth, I have to catch a 4 hour flight regardless, and a brief pre-visit to Singapore is fantastic. It's a pity the itinerary release has been pushed out to June.

Didn't realise they had pushed it out until June. We're doing the transpacific April 2023 so was keen to see what was on offer in Singapore late 2022.

There are only really two ships left for Singapore aren't there? Spectrum or Wonder. They are going to lose Quantum to us so you'd think maybe Spectrum as replacement?

9 minutes ago, mattymay said:

Didn't realise they had pushed it out until June. We're doing the transpacific April 2023 so was keen to see what was on offer in Singapore late 2022.

There are only really two ships left for Singapore aren't there? Spectrum or Wonder. They are going to lose Quantum to us so you'd think maybe Spectrum as replacement?

Wasn't Voyager sailing out of there? Or was due to be in 2020? Spectrum and Wonder are more for Beijing sailings I thought. Could be mistaken.

12 minutes ago, KWofPerth said:

Wasn't Voyager sailing out of there? Or was due to be in 2020? Spectrum and Wonder are more for Beijing sailings I thought. Could be mistaken.

Voyager is in Singapore until March 2022 then it's gone. Booked solid until Apr 2023 in Europe and the Caribbean, so it wont be her for the Singapore 22/23 season.