My Recent Experience with our Travel Agency

rjac

For those of you who are on the fence about using a Travel Agency, PLEASE READ. This past weekend we decided to book a 7 day cruise on the Anthem out of Cape Liberty, NJ and bring our daughter and her family along with us over Easter week departing on April 22, 2022. I spent a couple of days searching the Anthem for a JS for my wife and I and two balcony adjoining rooms for our daughter and her family. I did find some of what I was looking for on different decks, near the elevators or on deck 13 (below the WJ) and they all were not acceptable. So, I contacted Michelle, MEI Travel (they also sponsor this blog) told her what I wanted and VIOLA! Today I booked a JS on deck 10 and two adjoining cabins also on deck 10. None of those cabins were available when I searched. Moral of the story here is don't waste your time, get ahold of Michelle at MEI and let her know what you want. She can make miracles happen! ?

17 hours ago, rjac said:

For those of you who are on the fence about using a Travel Agency, PLEASE READ. This past weekend we decided to book a 7 day cruise on the Anthem out of Cape Liberty, NJ and bring our daughter and her family along with us over Easter week departing on April 22, 2022. I spent a couple of days searching the Anthem for a JS for my wife and I and two balcony adjoining rooms for our daughter and her family. I did find some of what I was looking for on different decks, near the elevators or on deck 13 (below the WJ) and they all were not acceptable. So, I contacted Michelle, MEI Travel (they also sponsor this blog) told her what I wanted and VIOLA! Today I booked a JS on deck 10 and two adjoining cabins also on deck 10. None of those cabins were available when I searched. Moral of the story here is don't waste your time, get ahold of Michelle at MEI and let her know what you want. She can make miracles happen! ?

Bob - thanks for the shout out - so happy to have booked your family on this awesome cruise !   

We also would like to give a thumbs up for Michelle as well! We have been working with her for a few years now and she is always there when you need her. When the pandemic started we had to cancel and lift & shift several cruises and she made the process a whole lot easier and less stressful for us. 

We have recently booked a Panama Canal cruise and Michelle was able to find us prices that we never would have found on our own. For this, we are grateful. So in agreement with Bob, she does make miracles happen!! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 1:51 PM, rjac said:

Bob, I just saw this thread and wanted to say thanks for the amazing message and for supporting Michelle and MEI-Travel!  We truly appreciate it!