MSC announce restart plans for cruises out of UK

MSC have announced that they are restarting cruises out of UK on may 20th 2021, they also said they will NOT be requiring guests to be vaccinated. Their cruises will be to the British Isles which is different to P&O’s cruises to nowhere. Viking, Fred Olson, P&O and now MSC have all announced UK restart plans for this summer, will Royal Caribbean do the same? I certainly hope so!

I am booked on the next available RC cruise out of Southampton - well the 1st one that can be booked (4th June on Anthem) - anyho Royal asked me the other day to answer a survey on why I booked, what I wanted from this cruise, and any concerns I had around safety/covid...

I thought this was interesting as I have other cruises booked this year and next out of Southampton, and haven't been asked about any of those...

Anthem is circling the mouth of the Solent (gateway to Southampton), and interestingly so is Jewel ots... not sure what itineraries jewel usually does...