Aft cabins on Rhapsody

Irieman

In feeling positive about the future, I am exploring different cruises and ships to book.  My question is about aft balcony cabins on Vision class especially Rhapsody. As I would assume all have larger balconies but are the aft cabins on the ends on deck 7 also wrap around? 

Any other pluses or minuses for those cabins. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. 

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

The only thing about deck 7 would be the lounge below on deck 6.

In some cases you can hear the thump thump of show noise at times.

We stayed in 7153 on Vision.  Furthest aft Inside Cabin on port side.  We could hear a little bit of noise from the lounge,  but like Twangster, we were rarely in the cabin....and when we were it didn't bother us.

As always, thanks for the feedback. Could not pass up the double wide balcony and am happily in 7152.  

When COVID hit we had three cruises booked for the first time. Cancelling, lift and shifting throughout the year but am now back to three on the books. Let's hope we are in a good place so my September Symphony cruise goes as planned.