Cruise Planner Sale March 14, 2021

twangster

Sure we all get the emails every week, another sale, blah, blah, blah but today some excursions are at very good prices.

Particularly at Labadee where I got the all day coaster pass for $20.99, zip line for $58.99 and the Wave Jet Tour for $52.99.

These are some of the lowest prices I have ever seen for these activities.  In the past getting the zip line on sale for $92 was a good deal.

Beach lounger for two, beach bed, speed boat tour, Amiga Island - some dates have great prices.  Cabana at Nellie's beach for $237?  

Pricing varies by date so they may be capacity controlled sales.  

Even other ports like Nassau and Falmouth have some excursions at better pricing.

Also keep an eye on Ultimate Dining Packages.  I saved $30 on Odyssey and $10 on Mariner and Navigator this week.  With uncertain protocols on board this year I've been investing in the UDP more than before so this sale has helped quite a bit across multiple cruises.

26 minutes ago, twangster said:

Sure we all get the emails every week, another sale, blah, blah, blah but today some excursions are at very good prices.

Particularly at Labadee where I got the all day coaster pass for $20.99, zip line for $58.99 and the Wave Jet Tour for $52.99.

These are some of the lowest prices I have ever seen for these activities.  In the past getting the zip line on sale for $92 was a good deal.

Beach lounger for two, beach bed, speed boat tour, Amiga Island - some dates have great prices.  Cabana at Nellie's beach for $237?  

Pricing varies by date so they may be capacity controlled sales.  

Even other ports like Nassau and Falmouth have some excursions at better pricing.

Also keep an eye on Ultimate Dining Packages.  I saved $30 on Odyssey and $10 on Mariner and Navigator this week.  With uncertain protocols on board this year I've been investing in the UDP more than before so this sale has helped quite a bit across multiple cruises.

Are you seeing these "good" prices on bigger ships - O class - or just the smaller ships ?

Lately all the sales I have seen were really only stuff onboard the ship vs excursions. Usually I see a few random things drop here or there then go back up. Been watching a few dives that haven't changed prices in months when they normally change every few weeks. 

On 3/14/2021 at 7:19 AM, twangster said:

Wow, I had no idea it was usually that high. I just decided to book this and saw it was at the nice $58.99 you'd seen.

Question - how flexible were they on the zip line booking time slot pre-covid? I was about to book it for a certain time but if another excursion finally appears (Adult-only Sand Bar Boat thing) I may need to rearrange the zip line for the more desirable sand bar. I wonder if I could swap the time on my booked activity or if I would have to cancel and rebook at the prevailing price? 

16 minutes ago, DDaley said:

Wow, I had no idea it was usually that high. I just decided to book this and saw it was at the nice $58.99 you'd seen.

Question - how flexible were they on the zip line booking time slot pre-covid? I was about to book it for a certain time but if another excursion finally appears (Adult-only Sand Bar Boat thing) I may need to rearrange the zip line for the more desirable sand bar. I wonder if I could swap the time on my booked activity or if I would have to cancel and rebook at the prevailing price? 

Time slots do fill up.  Each has limited capacity as they send everyone through in groups based on departure times.  Pre-CV it was common for all morning slots to book up leaving only afternoon slots or all slots could book up.  

If you have it booked try calling to see if you can move time slots, it's not something you can change online.