NEXT CRUISE OFFICE QUESTION

With the Next Cruise office. Is there an max dollar amount you are able to receive when book the next RC cruise.  I am going to be on a charter on Brilliance in Feb and want to book an Alaskan Cruise for 2018 and hoping with it being a charter we can get the credit for use on the charter cruise??!!

It is ultimately silly NOT to use this feature....if you can get a OBC of $500.00 on your current cruise buy putting a deposit of $500.00 on your next cruise. You basically wipeout part or most of your current sailing's bill.

Thank folks  Mike T

From what I can tell, this really depends on the current promotions, and how they apply to cost and deposits.  What I can tell you is that, when I asked in Feb, you get credit for the deposit, even if it's a particularly high deposit based on promotion, stateroom cat, itinerary, etc.  However, I'm also confident (based on several convos with people in the know) that booking a loft on a 14 night, taking a massive OBC on your current sailing, then changing to an inside on a 3 night will mean the ammount they gave you in OBC will be reflected in some way shape or form, on the booking you transfer to.

Hi. I don't know if there is a limit but I can tell you that we booked a grand suite and 3 balcony rooms for a family holiday at the Next Cruise office and received just over $1,000 OBC. This equalled the deposit paid so, effectively, the deposit is free. This made it particularly worthwhile for us as, being from the UK, we cannot change a cruise or cancel it without losing our deposit. This way means we don't lose out in any event.

Hi. I don't know if there is a limit but I can tell you that we booked a grand suite and 3 balcony rooms for a family holiday at the Next Cruise office and received just over $1,000 OBC. This equalled the deposit paid so, effectively, the deposit is free. This made it particularly worthwhile for us as, being from the UK, we cannot change a cruise or cancel it without losing our deposit. This way means we don't lose out in any event.

SO I'm thinking insurance may be the way to go in these cases.

From RCI

Booking a specific cruise

-------------------------

•5-7 night cruises

â—¦Interior/Oceanview: $50

â—¦Balcony/Junior Suite: $100

â—¦Grand Suite and above: $200

•8-10 night cruises

â—¦Interior/Oceanview: $100

â—¦Balcony/Junior Suite: $150

â—¦Grand Suite and above: $300

•11-14 night cruises