Oasis of the seas

Stelkp

53 minutes ago, Stelkp said:

Anyone on oasis from New Jersey for the summer? 

My Oasis cruise was in May, and that was cancelled.   And then in December on Oasis, but not this summer.  I expect Florida will be first location cruises will start in US.  And Bayonne later, but no one really knows.  I really want cruises to start asap.

32 minutes ago, Shari3 said:

Why is everyone feeling cruises won’t start by the summer? I’m booked for September and keeping optimistic!

I am right there with you and booked more summer cruises this week hoping for the best!

Spring break and masses going back to air travel this week will tell us a lot in about a month or so.  If the US experiences a spike in cases and hospitalization, the so called 3rd wave, that will cause the CDC to slow down the return of cruising and that could eliminate summer cruising of any sort.  

Time will tell but I'm optimistic we won't experience the 3rd wave like some regions fear.

8 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Because the CDC has a lot of hoops here the main one being test cruises. This all takes time, and I feel we gonna run out of time. I'm hoping not, but to me it ain't looking great.

The CSO was hurried out the door after being quickly thrown together.  It was never intended to actually be the final plan.  When the CDC is ready to allow cruises we'll see the real plan and it may not hold onto everything that was written into the CSO.  Some things that were designed to be choke points may become simple check boxes.