Baltimore???

I can't imagine they'd be leaving Baltimore.  Not sure when the latest contract with the State of Maryland expires.  Baltimore has been wildly successful because it's ease of access to the mid-west and the Ohio Valley --- not to mention the close proximity to two major markets, plus a third (Philadelphia) right up the road.  It's possible, the ship may be changing.  Vision and Radiance Class ships can fit in Baltimore.

On 3/15/2021 at 10:42 AM, coneyraven said:

I can't imagine they'd be leaving Baltimore.  Not sure when the latest contract with the State of Maryland expires.  Baltimore has been wildly successful because it's ease of access to the mid-west and the Ohio Valley --- not to mention the close proximity to two major markets, plus a third (Philadelphia) right up the road.  It's possible, the ship may be changing.  Vision and Radiance Class ships can fit in Baltimore.

As one of those mid-west/Ohio Valley residents...I approve this message! Hopefully things are good to go by September for our Baltimore departure....

13 hours ago, bryresangel said:

As one of those mid-west/Ohio Valley residents...I approve this message! Hopefully things are good to go by September for our Baltimore departure....

I know the feeling, we're supposed to be going on Oasis out of Bayonne in September.  Baltimore is such an easy port to get to by car.  I live about 2.5 hours due west of the port.  Will you be driving or flying?