Cruise Planner 125% offer

If I take the 125% cruise planner offer and apply to new cruise, does anyone know if it will only be applicable to categories that i had previously purchased such as if i spent $1000 on drink package for 2 would the new $1250 credit (just using round numbers to make easier) only be available for food & Beverage category or could I use the credit on any cruise planner purchase

just wonder if 125% credit will be in one big bucket or per category of previous purchases

33 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

I took the 125% on a cruise that was supposed to sail in May of 2020. The credit is applied to a specific sailing and is used like any other on board credit. You can purchase anything in the cruise planner with it.

If you have multiple future sailings, do you choose which sailing the 125% is credited to? Or is it automatically the next sailing?

27 minutes ago, Rose778 said:

If you have multiple future sailings, do you choose which sailing the 125% is credited to? Or is it automatically the next sailing?

You get to chose which cruise it is applied to.  It's blanket applied so it may be worth it to use one and save the other for a different cruise (assuming you had two people booked with the same or similar stuff) and supplement the rest with cash if you are planning to do a second cruise as you can not save anything for another cruise.  Once the credit is applied it has to be used on that cruise but anything not used ahead of time should be applied to credit you can use onboard for gratuities and purchases.

1 hour ago, Rose778 said:

I told my TA which one I wanted to apply it to. This was one of those first round of cancellations, and back then it was tied to the FCC for the cruise fare - they both had to go to the same sailing. I'm not sure if that is still the case or if you can apply a fare credit to one cruise and a cruise planner OBC to a different sailing.

5 hours ago, melmar02 said:

I told my TA which one I wanted to apply it to. This was one of those first round of cancellations, and back then it was tied to the FCC for the cruise fare - they both had to go to the same sailing. I'm not sure if that is still the case or if you can apply a fare credit to one cruise and a cruise planner OBC to a different sailing.

I have applied cruise fare and cruise planner FCCs from the same cancelled sailing to two different sailings, so the condition to which you refer has been relaxed. (Well, I say it was me... truth be told @michelle worked her magic on my behalf as she so often does ?).