Site and payment issues?

I have June 2021 cruise coming (agreed, it's probably not gonna happen), but got an email from RC last night about my last payment being due in a few weeks.  Been holding off on the last bit in case, or when, it gets cancelled.  Odd thing is that the amount on the receipt they sent is very different than my last receipt.  So i went to check online, and my account there shows i have NOTHING more due.  Very odd.  I'm going to call them directly about it, but curious if anyone else has anything like this lately???  

I've had similar issues to this. (But, never with owing LESS than I expected!) A call to Royal has always rectified the situation and they can send you a receipt/confirmation to you by email to review while you're still on the phone.

You'll definitely want to get this checked out. It would be terrible think there's no balance to pay and then be cancelled for not making final payment by the due date.

Yep, looks fixed now.  I got an email that they changed/updated their travel insurance charges to coordinate better with the FCC's.  that might be why it was down...but I worked in IT for 15 years, they should have done that kind of update over a weekend not over several business days.  Jussayin'.  

Read elsewhere of the problem. Sure enough I had it. I had it bugging me all week. I knew I owe like a total of $10 on one of my L+S bookings. I'd hate to lose a whole booking over a missed $10 total and was out of my comfort zone. Was all ready to call RCCL today and it seems to have sorted it out...