Just Cruise News - NCL Launching show?

• emmef changed the title to Just Cruise News - NCL Launching show?
53 minutes ago, twangster said:

Another sign of the restart coming soon.  

Really hope so.

I am really missing all the planning that goes into choosing and booking cruises as well as the actual cruising. So far, my head has been winning out over my heart and I have not booked anything new (only have the one cruise on Harmony L&'d from Allure) but I keep reading about all of you bad influencers booking gazillions of cruises and I can feel myself weakening...

I currently have at least half a dozen in the cross hairs with my finger on the "buy now" trigger and I can hear my credit card squealing in terror from deep within my wallet! ?

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

I currently have at least half a dozen in the cross hairs with my finger on the "buy now" trigger and I can hear my credit card squealing in terror from deep within my wallet! ?

Book refundable!  prices will rise once cruises restart.  Best to "SAVE" by booking now. ?

35 minutes ago, emmef said:

Book refundable!  prices will rise once cruises restart.  Best to "SAVE" by booking now. ?

Definitely refundable is the way to go. The two cruises I am particularly eyeing aren't available to purchase yet but I suspect my resolve not to book any new cruises will evaporate entirely as soon as they are! ?